• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question for jehovah's witnesses.And non jehovah's witnesses.

Frank Goad

I knew tons of people who just to tell me they knew how to get me out of my body.Like on this website: Can you pull people out of their bodies astrally? - ErinPavlina.com.

If someone did tell you they could get you out of body.How would you pray for them?How would you tell them it is satan?I am not saying this couldn't happen.I just prefer praying to jesus to get me out of body.Instead of taking a chance on the occult way of leaving the body.I think satan has his version of the paranormal.And so does jesus when it comes to this stuff.:) By the way.I am not trying to preach to you.I just want feedback.

Last edited:

epronovost

"Astral projection" is just a fully conscious dream experience. You can achieve this state by simply learning how to control your dreams to a high degree. If you can, by prepping your mind for it, control some aspects of your dreams, you can use the same techniques to get better at it. Of course, you aren't actually going into a mystique journey into the spirit world. You are simply dreaming, which, to be honest, for a lot of civilisations is the exact same thing.

"Please God save me from evil things and save so and so or such and such person(s)
from evil thoughts and acts

and bring us and them to the truth and a better way,
and keep us all far away from evil,

make whatever is truly wrong and evil no longer alluring and attractive to any of us,
and save us as only you can save us,

thank you my Lord,
you are the Best and the Greatest,
and we depend on you only to show us the right way
and keep us on the right path
and doing the right things,

please do not let us be deceived or led into error
or into sinning
or doing anything harmful to us
or offensive to you".

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I knew tons of people who just to tell me they knew how to get me out of my body.Like on this website: Can you pull people out of their bodies astrally? - ErinPavlina.com.

If someone did tell you they could get you out of body.How would you pray for them?How would you tell them it is satan?I am not saying this couldn't happen.I just prefer praying to jesus to get me out of body.Instead of taking a chance on the occult way of leaving the body.I think satan has his version of the paranormal.And so does jesus when it comes to this stuff.:) By the way.I am not trying to preach to you.I just want feedback.
What do you seek in astral travel?
From all the answers you recieved in previous pists about same topic, what have you so far learned and understood astral travel to be?
What do you expect happens to you during astral travel?