• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question for Americans. How will you vote in the midterms?

How will you vote in the midterm elections?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Still a few weeks left to go, but a lot of races appear to be toss-ups.

RealClearPolitics - 2018 Election Maps - Battle for the Senate 2018

It could go either way at this point.

36 states are also electing governors, and the Democrats may make some gains on that front.

RealClearPolitics - 2018 Election Maps - 2018 Governor Races
Yes. But the only poll I am looking at right now is the RF poll. It is by far the most accurate extensive scientifically rigorous ever in the history of polling.

And at this moment it stands at 52.9% Democrat and only 17.6% Republican.

I am calling it now. A massive blue wave!

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Yes. But the only poll I am looking at right now is the RF poll. It is by far the most accurate extensive scientifically rigorous ever in the history of polling.

And at this moment it stands at 52.9% Democrat and only 17.6% Republican.

I am calling it now. A massive blue wave!
Considering RF is a pretty blue oriented website here..

Anthem

Have you honestly already forgotten the multiple investigations Republicans launched during the Obama administration— all of which turned up nothing?

Have you forgotten the non-stop Republican fear-mongering and whining about how Obama’s gonna turn the US into a Muslim dictatorship?

Have you forgotten how Republicans whined that the economy was horrible and then a month after Trump got into office, with the numbers all doing the same thing, the economy was suddenly great?

Have you forgotten how the Republicans wasted time voting to repeal Obamacare over 50 time’s, knowing it would never pass, and then, couldn’t manage to do it the one time it mattered?

Have you forgotten how the the Republicans didn’t have any plan whatsoever regarding healthcare despite crying about it for 6 years?

I haven’t.
I hate it how you failed to mention the other billion things on the list, but thank you for that observation. Though, it's not like any of the moral crack heads will give a second glance at it.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Are you looking for a prediction on the result?
If you want to. But what I am really looking for in this thread is who are you voting for and why.

When I started this thread. (many moons ago) there was an other thread asking for predictions.