• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question for all jehovah's witnesses on here

Frank Goad

What is the jw version of Ecclesiastes 12:7 and 2 Corinthians 5:6-9?:).Sorry if I have asked this before.:(

Last edited:

nPeace

Veteran Member
What is the jw version of Ecclesiastes 12:7 and 2 Corinthians 5:6-9?:).Sorry if I have asked this before.:(
What if this is the third or fourth time you asked? How do you think it will be beneficial, by asking again? Just wondering.

Frank Goad

What if this is the third or fourth time you asked? How do you think it will be beneficial, by asking again? Just wondering.

I was just asking so if I had asked this before.That someone could just make a link to my first post.So as not to waste everyone's time.:)

nPeace

Veteran Member
I was just asking so if I had asked this before.That someone could just make a link to my first post.So as not to waste everyone's time.:)
Oh, okay.
Do you have Bible questions today?
Can you answer my post?Confused
Question about passages that might say there is an afterlife right when you die
Question about two things paul said in the bible that are getting to me

There are more, but I didn't want to swamp you, and I was getting confused myself. :(
You can use RF's search engine, in the future, anytime you want to check. Just type in the scripture to search, and put your user name in the box for "User".
Does this help?

Frank Goad

Oh, okay.
Do you have Bible questions today?
Can you answer my post?Confused
Question about passages that might say there is an afterlife right when you die
Question about two things paul said in the bible that are getting to me

There are more, but I didn't want to swamp you, and I was getting confused myself. :(
You can use RF's search engine, in the future, anytime you want to check. Just type in the scripture to search, and put your user name in the box for "User".
Does this help?

Yes it does.

cataway

(Ecclesiastes 12:7) Then the dust returns to the earth, just as it was, and the spirit returns to the true God who gave it.
(2 Corinthians 5:6-9) So we are always of good courage and know that while we have our home in the body, we are absent from the Lord, 7 for we are walking by faith, not by sight. 8 But we are of good courage and would prefer to be absent from the body and to make our home with the Lord. 9 So whether at home with him or absent from him, we make it our aim to be acceptable to him.