• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Psychokinesis (Telekinesis)

Druidus

Keeper of the Grove
In this thread, I will attempt to teach any person/s how to utilize the talent of psychkinesis (PK). Many people mistakenly call this phenomenon "telekinesis", however, the word telekinesis actually means "distance moving", which can be accomplished many ways. PK, however, means mind moving, (Psyche - Mind, Kinesis - Moving). Refer to psychokinesis as PK from now on, in this thread.

First off, I will wait for any questions, and answer them. After that, I'll give a quick start guide, with a method that I used to help someone begin in only two days at a half an hour each day.

By the way, this is not a debate on the validity of PK. This is to help others learn how to do it. The results are visible, so you can prove to yourself whether or not it exists.

Yerda

Veteran Member
psychkinesis (PK) as you label it is 'mind moving, (Psyche - Mind, Kinesis - Moving)' which means absolutely nothing to me.

My first question is - can you tell me what you're talking about?

Druidus

Keeper of the Grove
psychkinesis (PK) as you label it is 'mind moving, (Psyche - Mind, Kinesis - Moving)' which means absolutely nothing to me.

My first question is - can you tell me what you're talking about?
I thought that the meaning would be inferred from the common meaning of telekinesis. PK is hard to define. However, we can, for general purposes, say that it is the movement of objects via an unknown manner which is controlled by the mind of a person and requires no limbs or electronic/mechanical devices. For instance, the rolling of a pencil on a flat table without any contact with it.

Yerda

Veteran Member
Druidus said:
For instance, the rolling of a pencil on a flat table without any contact with it.
A gradient? :)

Seriously, you can move things without contact?

Druidus

Keeper of the Grove
Seriously, you can move things without contact?
That would be awesome to do! Can you really do it Druidus?
Yes, and in my belief and experience, anyone can do it, with a little practice. Don't get me wrong, you won't suddenly lift up chairs, or pass the salt to yourself, but PKers like me are constantly learning more. We get new techniques, theories and practices. Thirty years ago, it would have been rare to find someone who could move my most basic practice. Now, many people can learn to do it under a week, without much invested time at all! I'm willing to teach anyone who is willing to learn. If you wish to learn come with an open mind. Later today, I will post the first practice method, and a technique to move it (a relatively easy technique).

Druidus

Keeper of the Grove
Lesson One:

The first thing you need to practice PK is a Psiwheel. It is the most basic practice utensil. You make it like this (Images are from www.PsiPog.net, Thank You):

paper1.gif

For starting, you might try a smaller one (2 by 2 centimetres).

You will need a thumbtack for the smaller one, and a needle with a cork or other base for the larger one.

Once you have this Psiwheel set up, you can begin. Make sure all windows are closed, all doors are closed, check that there are no draft in the room, or a hot air vent near the Psiwheel.

Observe the Psiwheel for several minutes. If it moves, there are probably imperceptible drafts inside the room. Move it somewhere else, maybe even another room, until it ceases moving for at least a couple minutes.

Now the actual training begins. Calm your mind. Try not to think of anything, least of all scream (aloud or silently)MOVE, MOVE YOU DAMNED PEICE OF PAPER!!!!!! This won't get you anywhere. Simply stare at the paper, after having made your initial goal to be moving the paper (just say in your mind that that is what you want to do, maybe a couple times). Then, go blank, and stare.

This is the principle of the "Just Do It" method. Hated by impatient newbies, it consists of staring at the paper (usually the corner of one of the quadrants, uncommonly the whole) for periods of time often up to 20-30min. Do not put your hands or face near it, and do not breathe near it. Stay a bit away from it, to be safe.

The most important thing is to remain calm. If emotion creeps in, stop for a while.

You can do this excercise as you wish, but for the best results, 20-45min is best. Don't go over one hour.

After three days of this, for less than 30min, I moved it.

This next technique applies only when you can succesfully cause one full rotation of the Psiwheel. It's called (in my opinion) Psi-Steroids, only because it beefs you up quickly. Trust me, it's far more safe than real steriods. ;)

Put the psiwheel away, and get a straw. Practice the "Just Do It" method on the straw. I'm almost sure you won't be able to move it, but some people have surprised me. After a couple of days, switch back to the Psiwheel. You'll find that it is much easier.

Continue to practice with the Psiwheel, untill you can successively rotate it in the direction of choice for ten rotations. Then you can seriously move on to a straw.

I will post more methods soon.

As you progress, you will develop your own techniques that work well for you. It can vary, person to person.

The most important thing to remember is to TRY.

Yerda

Veteran Member
I realise you do not want to debate the validity of your claims, but I'm curious (well skeptical) is there a proposed model that can explain the movement of objects without contact?

Druidus

Keeper of the Grove
I realise you do not want to debate the validity of your claims, but I'm curious (well skeptical) is there a proposed model that can explain the movement of objects without contact?
Yes, there are a few. I don't know about their validity. I have several theories myself.

I'll explain a few below.

Wow, i would get soooooooooooooooo bored. I have to move like every 5 minutes or i go crazy.
Many people feel like that at first. Practice meditating, even if you don't do this. It'll help you.

Alright, theories.

The ones I'm most likely to believe are one of my own, and the "Hutchison's Effect/Nucleonic Energy.

My theory is that there is another type of energy that we will call Psi, for the sake of simplicity. It is drawn from the environment (indeed, some people have noted a cooling of temperature by as much as several degrees during practice of PK), and transformed into a useful form, through an unknown technique. Afterwards, it is utilized (again, through an unkown technique) to move an object, or to do "work". I have no formulas or proof of any kind for this, besides what I, and others, have seen. I ask not that you believe blindly, but that you will attempt to learn this skill, in order to offer yourself proof.

Hutchison's Effect/Nucleonic Energy:

Taken from an article by "Paranoid Jester":
Salutations, scientific enigmas... tis PJ again with this months article. I am rather hyped about this month's discovery, I must say !

Now, I know this is going to sound clichéd and far-fetched, but... folks, I may have stumbled across the answer we have been seeking - as per the force referred to as PK altogether. I don't have scientific proof yet, but the similarities are just too much within the range of reasonable classification of PK being this effect.

With that said, what I thought I'd do this month would be to touch up on something that seems to grab many if not most people's interest at these psion communities - levitation. Before we discuss such matters, let's get an understanding established - does antigravity exist, first of all? Technically yes. Does the mainstream scientific community accept antigravity on earth as a reality? Not exactly. Do they have a valid excuse? Not exactly.

To Begin With:

Not that long ago, I was reading an article from "The New England Journal Of Skepticism" (always like to keep up with both sides of an issue) and discovered someone "debunking" psi related phenomenon (psychokinesis) yet again. The argument seems to be consistent with scientists and skeptics alike as to why they don't accept PK - "There isn't enough energy to move objects from the human brain's energy. That's why the whole thing is nonsense !"

Perhaps this may comfort those individuals who maintain that notion, but technically they are correct. Even small objects would require vast amounts of power to achieve even microscopic motion. (So, I the Paranoid Jester hereby surrender to the skeptics and admit that I was wrong about everything I said regarding TK along with..... JUST KIDDING !!)

I mean, what do I have to say about that? How is one going to generate enough energy to move things without touching it (even with the watt hours the human body consumes from food calories and the like)? To be honest, this does seem to be a perplexing one - or maybe not.

Let's remember something before we go any further... what is making, let's say, heavy objects difficult to move to begin with? What is making objects hard to overcome at all as far as pushing, pulling or lifting goes? That's right... gravity. How simple would it be to move an object if gravity's force on it was completely interrupted? Most simple indeed. Well, how could one interrupt gravity without using large amounts of power to do it? That would be scientifically impossible, wouldn't it? Well... not as per the discoveries of John Hutchison (and Mel Winfield), anyway.

Diamagnetism

Diamagnetism is a very weak form of magnetism that is the result of changes in the orbital motion of electrons due to an external magnetic field being present. Now what does that mean? It means that you are actually able to lift non-magnetic substances including water and animals (frogs have been the animal of choice). The Radboud University Nijmegen has repeatedly demonstrated this effect and diamagnetism is thus scientifically accepted for its proven result (http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/Diamagnetism).

Non-metallic objects are being lifted off the ground and suspended in the air through diamagnetism. Scientists prefer not to call it antigravity simply because magnetic forces are responsible. Gravity is having no effect on living animals and objects that don't have to be metallic.

Now here's where the skeptics will say, "Ah.. but don't you see? Diamagnetism requires massive amounts of electrical power for everything to work. 16 Teslas are what you need to make frogs levitate. Such an amount of power coming from a human would fry the cerebral hemispheres to a crisp.” Well, I don't believe everything stops there when it comes to this area.

Before I get into the Hutchison effect, understand that this effect has not reached full acceptance by regular scientists due to the difficulties of replicating these phenomenon. So...

What Is The Hutchison Effect ?

Note: This effect has not yet been accepted by the scientific mainstream. It is an effect purported by multiple supporters. This is not meant to be taken as proof of a valid phenomenon in science at present.

This is ONE UNIQUE phenomenon. I’ve never seen or heard of anything like it before and everything seems to come down to resonance for how this is all able to happen. Much of the description for this effect is from an article written by a man named Mark A. Solis (I have to admit that I don’t know what his credentials are, but anyway...). This is what Mark has to say:

This brief essay is an attempt to answer that question to the satisfaction of the majority. First of all, the Hutchison Effect is a collection of phenomena which were discovered accidentally by John Hutchison during attempts to study the longitudinal waves of Tesla back in 1979. In other words, the Hutchison Effect is not simply a singular effect. It is many. The Hutchison Effect occurs as the result of radio wave interferences in a zone of spatial volume encompassed by high voltage sources, usually a Van de Graff generator, and two or more Tesla coils.

The effects produced include levitation of heavy objects, fusion of dissimilar materials such as metal and wood (exactly as portrayed in the movie, "The Philadelphia Experiment"), the anomalous heating of metals without burning adjacent material, spontaneous fracturing of metals (which separate by sliding in a sideways fashion), and both temporary and permanent changes in the crystalline structure and physical properties of metals.

Druidus

Keeper of the Grove
The levitation of heavy objects by the Hutchison Effect is not---repeat not---the result of simple electrostatic or electromagnetic levitation. Claims that these forces alone can explain the phenomenon are patently ridiculous, and easily disproved by merely trying to use such methods to duplicate what the Hutchison Effect has achieved, which has been well documented both on film and videotape, and has been witnessed many times by numerous credentialed scientists and engineers.

Challengers should note that their apparatus must be limited to the use of 75 Watts of power from a 120 Volt AC outlet, as that is all that is used by Hutchison's apparatus to levitate a 60-pound cannon ball. The fusion of dissimilar materials, which is exceedingly remarkable, indicates clearly that the Hutchison Effect has a powerful influence on Van der Waals forces. In a striking and baffling contradiction, dissimilar substances can simply "come together," yet the individual substances do not dissociate. A block of wood can simply "sink into" a metal bar, yet neither the metal bar nor the block of wood come apart. Also, there is no evidence of displacement, such as would occur if, for example, one were to sink a stone into a bowl of water.

The anomalous heating of metal without any evidence of burning or scorching of the adjacent materials (usually wood) is a clear indication that possibly the nature of heat may not be completely understood. This has far-reaching implications for thermodynamics, which hinges entirely on the presumption of such knowledge.

It should be noted that the entirety of thermodynamics is represented by the infrared portion of the electromagnetic spectrum, which is insignificant in a context of 0 Hz to infinite Hz. The anomalous heating exhibited by the Hutchison Effect shows plainly that we have much to learn, especially where thermodynamics and electromagnetism meet.

The spontaneous fracturing of metals, as occurs with the Hutchison Effect, is unique for two reasons: (1) there is no evidence of an "external force" causing the fracturing, and (2) the method by which the metal separates involves a sliding motion in a sideways direction, horizontally. The metal simply comes apart. Some temporary changes in the crystalline structure and physical properties of metals are somewhat reminiscent of the"spoon bending" of Uri Geller, except that there is no one near the metal samples when the changes take place.

One video shows a spoon flapping up and down like a limp rag in a stiff breeze. In the case of permanent changes, a metal bar will be hard at one end, like steel, and soft at the other end, like powdered lead. Again, this is evidence of strong influence on Van der Waals forces. The radio wave interferences involved in producing these effects are produced from as many as four and five different radio sources, all operating at low power. However, the zone in which the interferences take place is stressed by hundreds of kilovolts. It is surmised by some researchers that what Hutchison has done is tap into the Zero Point Energy. This energy gets its name from the fact that it is evidenced by oscillations at zero degrees Kelvin, where supposedly all activity in an atom ceases.

The energy is associated with the spontaneous emission and annihilation of electrons and positrons coming from what is called "the quantum vacuum." The density of the energy contained in the quantum vacuum is estimated by some at ten to the thirteenth Joules per cubic centimeter, which is reportedly sufficient to boil off the Earth's oceans in a matter of moments.

Given access to such energies, it is small wonder that the Hutchison Effect produces such bizarre phenomena. At the present time, the phenomena are difficult to reproduce with any regularity. The focus for the future, then, is first to increase the frequency of occurence of the effects, then to achieve some degree of precision in their control. The work is continuing at this time. Before long, we shall see what progress can be made.

Shreveport, Louisiana
February 16, 1999

Copyright (c) 1999 by Mark A. Solis

Quite an unusual guy is John Hutchison. Seriously, this guy fascinates me. He's like a 1980's hair-metal dude who lives all alone with tremendous electronic equipment and plays with self-discovered scientific phenomenon unrecognized by the modern scientific communities where the government has been eyeing him for all of it!

How Would One Experiment With The Hutchison Effect?

I asked a physicist from the University Of Dallas what the Hutchison effect was and he mentioned he had never heard of it. He said he found no professional articles on the subject and suggested it might be quack science. So how do we know the H-effect isn’t? There’s only one way – we need to see for ourselves. If we take a look at what John Hutchison is recommending for the effect to take place, we should be able to thus utilize what he suggests and see for ourselves what we really have.
Five5

Druidus

Keeper of the Grove
Here are pages where Hutchison's effect is explained with details:

http://www.hutchisoneffect.com/Research ... erPage.jpg
http://www.hutchisoneffect.com/Research/ESJPage2.jpg
http://www.hutchisoneffect.com/Research/ESJPage3.jpg
http://www.hutchisoneffect.com/Research/ESJPage4.jpg
http://www.hutchisoneffect.com/Research/ESJPage5.jpg
http://www.hutchisoneffect.com/Research/ESJPage6.jpg
http://www.hutchisoneffect.com/Research/ESJPage7.jpg
http://www.hutchisoneffect.com/Research/ESJPage8.jpg
http://www.hutchisoneffect.com/Research/ESJPage9.jpg

Obviously it is recommended for people ONLY who have backgrounds in physics or who've worked with high voltages so I wouldn't indicate to just anyone to try all this out. Those few of us here at the site who have experience with tesla coils and all should be the only ones to attempt experimentation with these.

Video Evidence For The Hutchison Effect:

Here's the link on Hutchison's site showing video footage of this effect's antigravitational capacity in action:

http://www.hutchisoneffect.com/videos.htm

Now I'm assuming that these videos are the real deal. As we all know on these psion sites, videos are not proof of anything. However debunkers have apparently had a very difficult time explaining what else could be going on here.

Here's another link for The Learning Channel's video footage of the same thing:

http://www.hutchisoneffect.org/video/Hutchison.ram

(Note: The sound quality is TERRIBLE for this streaming vid. You need to play with Real Media's equalizer to get any clear audio reception)

Mel Winfield

A man named Dr. Mel Winfield has been after John Hutchison for quite a while apparently. He claims HE actually figured out first what Hutchison discovered, only Winfield calls the whole thing “nucleonic energy”. Someone else is demanding credit for this effect as you can see… so this is making it harder for me to believe that the effect is fake.

What Is Nucleonic Energy?

Here is what Mel Winfield’s website has to say since it says it better than I can:

http://www.spacetelescopes.com/gravitation.html

I've been doing some correspondence with Dr Mel Winfield, the man who apparently discovered the whole Hutchison/nucleonic effect in the first place and asked him whether or not you really only needed 75 watts of power to move heavy objects... and I also asked if humans could be the power source to do all of this without the tesla coils, Van De Graff generators and the like.

Well, take a look at what he had to say:

Dear PJ,

If you look at my website, http://www.spacetelescopes.com/melwinfield.html, you will see how it started. The wattage could be as low as 75 watts if the frequency was set at its prime and not one of the harmonics - and yes the power might be manifested by a human unknowingly. My website explains that we are tapping into the angular momentum energy of the neutrons and protons in the nucleus of the atom, hence nucleonic energy, thereby causing levitation when the spin axis is reversed. Reversal of the direction of the axis takes a small amount of energy compared to that of the angular momentum around the nucleus. Most of the energy is taken by getting through the electron barrier unless the frequency is exactly right.

Regards,
Mel Winfield

Wow... I mean, WOW !!

I then asked him if nucleonic energy can start fires and/or make things very cold – hence more poltergeist phenomenon. Here is what he had to say for that:

Hi,
Regarding you last question. I'm not sure it will do that directly. However, it can be directly converted to electricity and of course that can refrigerate etc. A lot of research will have to done to see everything that it can do.
Regards,
Mel

Directly be converted into electricity? What does that sound like? The psi people who report charging things up (fluorescent lights), interfering with electronic equipment, making lights flash, etc.?

The poltergeist machine (the H-effect) has been reported to start fires from long range distances in a building even when the rooms were closed off. So what to do with all of this…
Five5

Druidus

Keeper of the Grove
Skeptics will thus say, "There STILL isn't enough power to move objects. The human body's entire energy output is 100 watts. That's barely enough power to move a pen for even a brief period of time!" What's my answer to that? Very simple... SO WHAT ??? The Hutchison effect only requires 75 watts to lift so much as a 60-70 pound cannonball. Well skeptics, is that close enough to your admitted 100 watt human-energy-output capacity? Furthermore, it has been found that the human body has the capacity for lots more energy than many are aware of (http://www.space.com/businesstechnology ... 128-1.html). Again... So the answer is NO, you do not need tens of thousands of watts to move even heavy objects if the Hutchison effect/nucleonic energy was the force all by itself.

I think what Hutchison demonstrated is that diamagnetism doesn't require all that electrical power to cause the lifiting. Regardless of my disclaimer above about this effect not being accepted by the mainstream scientific community, this effect has reportedly been replicated numerous times. I have not been able to fully understand why the scientific communities are thus not going along with the reality of this discovery - only top secret government science communities, Lockheed-Martin, McDonald Douglas, Boeing and a number of independent/maverick scientists have apparently reported replicating this experiment.

But for some reason, this is not good enough for the mainstream science communities; It seems to be simply because they appear to be having a very difficult time replicating it themselves. That doesn't discredit the whole effect just for that reason, folks, so the mainstream scientific community either doesn't want look incompetent for their lack of fully understanding this anomaly, or something is going on here that is keeping everything "hush hush" by the government underground if you know what I mean (the Los Alamos National Laboratory of the US army intelligence performed experiments for this effect also and has thus deemed the results "classified").

To Conclude:

Have we finally figured out psychokinesis?? Is THIS what it has been all along? I mean, how many similarities are we looking at here: poltergeist phenomenon, The Philadelphia Experiment, levitation, telekinesis, Pyro and Cryo PK, etc. - all of these tend to be matching the Hutchison effect/nucleonic energy where all you really need is 75 watts of power to do it... which is exactly within the normal wattage of the average human body ...where the skeptics themselves have admitted that the human body possesses at least this much energy (100 watts). According to Eric R Kandel and James H Shwartz's book Principles Of Neuro Science (1985), "the average brain consumes 25 watts or 6 calories per second." Does the human brain's resonant energies match this phenomenon? IS THIS IT???

As I've mentioned before, dimethytryptamine is a potent hallucinogenic derived from serotonin. I still keep swearing by this hormone as being where psi begins from the evidence I keep looking at. I seem to think DMT causes a resonation that matches The Hutchison Effect (nucleonic energy) for “super psychokinesis" (metals bending and violently breaking, cinderblocks bursting into flames, levitation and movement of objects, etc.) I've already made mention in my bio-PK article that Dr Royal Raymond Rife discovered that you can tap into the resonances of living cells and “break” them like an opera singer breaking glass with a note that is exactly that of the glass. I compared Reiki to Bio-PK… so I have to wonder if PK all by itself is resonant frequencies from the brain.

As usual, I give my disclaimer: this is still ONLY theory. Much work has to be done, tests have to be carried out, etc. The reason why I am convinced that serotonin (afterwards DMT) is the "fuel" as to where this begins all comes down to all the evidence for it's proximity regarding psi all at once. Many people at these psi communities who write articles based on their experiences state that out of body experiences and astral projections are almost perfect for that "power boost" to get telekinesis going. Guess what? Dimethytryptamine (DMT) is said to be the responsible hormone for OOBE's, near-death experiences and astral projections (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethyltryptamine) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Near-death_experience) (http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.c ... al%20gland) (http://www.rickstrassman.com/dmt/index.html)

AND DO WE HAVE YET ANOTHER COINCIDENCE ??

One final disclaimer, it is NOT recommended that anyone play around with DMT or any other hallucinogenic. DMT has been listed by some as the most potent hallucinogenic on the face of the earth... and to mention it's very ultra-short duration (15 minutes), it probably would do barely any good for TK-related phenomenon by simply injecting it into one's bloodstream where 15 minutes would be it's total duration. The epiphysis (pineal gland) naturally produces this hallucinogen from serotonin... deliberately enhancing the pineal gland's capacity for increased DMT secretion could prove harmful or even fatal. This website, the website's members and author of this article assumes no responsibility for any hazardous effects resulted by taking hallucinogens or increasing the epiphysis' production of DMT.
-www.ppsociety.com

Dinogrrl

peeb!
Well, if you get people like me with ADHD and such, concentration like this might really be impossible XD.

Besides...empathy is hard enough to deal with without trying to use TK at the same time x_x.

Druidus

Keeper of the Grove
You don't concentrate. You look. You deconcentrate, and space out on it. LET it move, don't try to force it to.

Dinogrrl

peeb!
Well see, ADHD (at least, in my case) applies to my eyeballs as well. :} And my brain in general.

ooo, jellybeans...

anami

Dinogrrl said:
Well see, ADHD (at least, in my case) applies to my eyeballs as well. :} And my brain in general.

ooo, jellybeans...

Yes, but it can also be your excuse.
i find my ADHD to be an asset to psionic practice.
It gives me more ways to utilize an abundance of energy.
If you let it, it can become your ally as well.

Fluffy

A fool
Okay Im willing to give anything a try and its not like this will cost me anything more than my time :).

Just a few questions though
1) Do you know what it is about the psiwheel that makes it easier to move than another paper construction?
2) Would you advise against listening to music whilst attempting to do this? Or do you find it an asset?
3) If I try for one session and then don't again for a week, will I find it harder than if I had a very concentrated session over a period of a few days (like the time frame you suggest)?

Druidus

Keeper of the Grove
1) Do you know what it is about the psiwheel that makes it easier to move than another paper construction?
Less friction. An optimal psiwheel sits atop a small point, like that of a needle or thumbtack. No other part of the Psiwheel is in contact with anything but air. Some people say tinfoil is easier to move, but I don't buy that.

2) Would you advise against listening to music whilst attempting to do this? Or do you find it an asset?
Definately depends on the person. I like it sometimes, other times not. If you want to be purged of heavy emotions, light calming music can help. If you are going for another method (one that I, myself, wouldn't use) you could use metal music, or epic classical music to charge up your emotions. I find that calming music is your best bet., if you want music.

3) If I try for one session and then don't again for a week, will I find it harder than if I had a very concentrated session over a period of a few days (like the time frame you suggest)?
Unfortunately, one session a week won't get you far, if anywhere. It's like a muscle, but moreso. It atrophies very fast from disuse, until it is strengthened enough to withstand periods of disuse.

I reccomend that you keep it daily in the beggining.

Remember, your not likely to see results on the first day. Some people take a week, some take shorter, but, in general, I think, if you follow my schedule, it should take about 3-5 days of 20-30min per day.

Go shorter if you must, but it might hinder your progress.

Good luck!