• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Protein Elution Profile of a BSA Standard

DarkSun

:eltiT
Hey, I've got a diagram that I'm meant to be interpretting before I go into a laboratory tomorrow. I need to actually answer a question based on the diagram in an online quiz before I'm allowed to gain access to the lab.

Now, I'm not sure if my eye site just got really bad in about two seconds, but I can't read the numbers on the x-axis. Can I get some help from anyone who can?

BSA%20Elution%20Profile.jpg

I need to select the faction numbers (on the x-axis) that give an absorption at 595nm (y-axis) of higher than 0.3, so that I can collect the BSA eluted into those fractions from an ion exchange column. I can just make out where 0.3 appears on the vertical axis, but I can't make out the corresponding numbers. Am I going blind? Help?

DarkSun

:eltiT
Thanks, I know why that is... One second.

Just in case you were wondering, yes, my concept of one second is actually 48 hours in length. Also, I managed to read the graph before the lab. Sorry that it didn't show up, the image URL was protected or something.