• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.
Translation, please?

What is it you don't understand? This isn't rocket science.
  1. Your initial attempt to prove an omniscient being was a joke that didn't even look as if it might be a proof.
  2. People have pointed out problems with omniscience and your only replies totally ignore them and go on about Millennium Prize Problems and other subsets of all knowledge that don't involve the problems people have pointed out.

questfortruth

What is it you don't understand? This isn't rocket science.
  1. Your initial attempt to prove an omniscient being was a joke that didn't even look as if it might be a proof.
  2. People have pointed out problems with omniscience and your only replies totally ignore them and go on about Millennium Prize Problems and other subsets of all knowledge that don't involve the problems people have pointed out.
To my opinion, I am correct. But your opinion violates the Presumption of Innocence:

Nobody has a single mistake until the very first mistake is demonstrated to him, and he would accept it as a mistake.

I do not accept any of these accusations of yours. They are baseless bullying/trolling just because I am a theist.

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.
To my opinion, I am correct.

But that's all you have, an opinion. You keep on pretending to have proof and then laughably failing to provide anything that even looks like a proof.
But your opinion violates the Presumption of Innocence:

Nobody has a single mistake until the very first mistake is demonstrated to him, and he would accept it as a mistake.

Many people have pointed out many of your mistakes.
I do not accept any of these accusations of yours. They are baseless bullying/trolling just because I am a theist.

False - I point out atheists' mistakes too. If you think you have logic to back up your claims, then set out a proper logical argument. That means listing your premises, setting out the steps (using, for example, truth-functional or categorical logic) that lead to your conclusion.

Clara Tea

Since there is no limit to study things and to the accumulation of knowledge
and skills, but at the same time it is impossible to know everything, there is
a being [perhaps on a distant planet]

that knows absolutely everything except for one thing. For example, out of
the answers to 100 hypotheses, it knows 99 answers and does not know
just one answer. And this is just as impossible as
it is to know all 100 answers in full. But this situation does exist in
reality: any reasonable being (even a dog or a cat) likes to learn things, and
the amount of learned stuff exponentially grows. So the perfectly all-knowing
being has to be out there.

FROM DISCUSSION:

No, it is possible, because you are not sure.
If you are perfectly sure, only then it is impossible in your opinion.
Learn the depths inside your own mind.
The leading Atheist Dr. Richard Dawkins is not sure:
Ben Stein's scandal documentary ``Expelled''.

That word "waffle" has reminded me of the court scene:

It is an understandable situation because we do not live in Paradise yet. This means,
that there is Satan.
The Satan was not created by God of Love, because only Holy Lucifer was created by Love.
Because Satan was not created by Love, he is god himself (false God). Hence, there are two gods fight going on on Earth. That is why it is not Paradise yet.
(2) Suffering Mom with Cancer - YouTube

Consider seven Millennium Prize Problem. In my logical opinion, I know the answer to every one of the problems. And I know, I have these answers, and what they are correct in my opinion.
No loop here. Now, if there would be 1000000 Millennium Prize Problems, then in my personal opinion, I would have calculated all the answers. So, again, no problem with an infinite loop.

Those who know nothing are often satisfied that they know everything.

Those who know a lot realize that there is still more to know.

Socrates called the mayor of Athens an idiot because Socrates argued that he (Socrates) knew that he (Socrates) was an idiot, yet the mayor didn't know that he (the mayor) was an idiot.

Physics describes the world mathematically. There seems to be a finite amount of information to know. But engineering uses math to invent, and there seems to be an infinite number of things (and ways of doing things), so there is always more to know. Thus, it is impossible to know everything.

I didn't become a know-it-all until I actually knew it all.