• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Proof of Jesus or Love

questfortruth

Does Love exist?
Yes.
God is Love.

ratiocinator: You're saying god is nothing but a human emotion. Rather silly and pointless redefinition of the word 'god'.

Do not put words in my mouth and do not fantasize over my proof.
It is much more than its symptoms. Love causes symptoms, the latter are emotions. Therefore, a good person is invaluable.

What about mri scans?

These are symptoms, but not cause of symptoms. These are simply the output.

Evidence please
My word. The word of the Master of Science and a honest man.

i prefer hard
I am hard. Under the hard is meant, that my personality is hard. Hence, my word is reliable.

which is not necessary reliable
But you could make a decision to consider me as competent. I bet, what if I would be famous as Hawking or Harry Potter, there would be no problem of trust.

With the stuff you post i can make no such decision. Hawking made mistakes, i i would only take his word if he provided evidence,as i ask you to do , and Harry Potter is fantasy
Under "Potter" I meant the actor of Potter. Who decides, that my text is not evidence? Me? I think, it is evidence. You? You think it is not. I and you are not crazy. Hence, we need authority higher than we. Jesus Christ. Let He tell who is right.

Bible does not interpret itself. Bible is fact. Any fact needs correct interpretation.

For example, the fossils of dinosaurs do not mean, that they are million years old.

Last edited:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It happens that @ratiocinator is correct. Both love and god can be observed on mri scans.

Love
download (3).jpeg

God
spiritual-experience.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
But you could make a decision to consider me as competent. I bet, what if I would be famous as Hawking or Harry Potter, there would be no problem of trust.

With the stuff you post i can make no such decision. Hawking made mistakes, i i would only take his word if he provided evidence,as i ask you to do , and Harry Potter is fantasy

questfortruth

Under "Potter" I meant the actor of Potter. Who decides, that my text is not evidence? Me? I think, it is evidence. You? You think it is not. I and you are not crazy. Hence, we need authority higher than we. Jesus Christ. Let He tell who is right.

Sheldon

Veteran Member
Hence, my word is reliable.

That sentence seems oddly incongruous, alongside your usual use of garbled English? It almost leaped out from your usual posts?

Lets take a look at your next post, as a point of comparison.

I bet, what if I would be famous as Hawking or Harry Potter, there would be no problem of trust.

Bizarre how your use of language snapped into focus there, but just for a small snippet of one post?