• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Proof of God

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
How can you prove god; if god is always otherwise or elsewhere? or if god isn't omnipresent?

Thief

Rogue Theologian
How can you prove god; if god is always otherwise or elsewhere? or if god isn't omnipresent?
rotation

if the big bang had been a simple expansion...….NO rotation

but that is not what we see when we look up

the rotation had to be in play BEFORE the expansion began

all that spin, orbit and spiral is the result of God's fingers
taking pinch and snap upon that primordial singularity

then the expansion

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
To proof God, you first need to define God
And all should agree on 1 definition
Proof is logical, so this seems impossible
Hence they call it belief = unprovable

Mindmaster

Premium Member

Hmm... You're here, aren't you?

Well, why are you here? It's far easy to feed a collection of gooey bacteria than the 100+ pounds you carry around. Science tends to ignore these things, but anyway. Does the universe seem ordered or random? Etc... I'm not trying to convince you of anything, but due to the sheer complexity, it's unlikely that creation was a completely random event. That implies some kind of "God" whether that's someone you can talk to or not is another question.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

By seeing, touching, tasting God.
At least that is what I was taught.

The ability to see God carried my belief throughout most of my adult life.

Bible tells God is spirit and love that dwells in some humans. I think God could is proven by the effect He has in those people.

God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.
John 4:24

He who doesn't love doesn't know God, for God is love.
1 John 4:8

We know and have believed the love which God has for us. God is love, and he who remains in love remains in God, and God remains in him.
1 John 4:16

… Whoever is born of God doesn't commit sin, because his seed remains in him; and he can't sin, because he is born of God. In this the children of God are revealed, and the children of the devil. Whoever doesn't do righteousness is not of God, neither is he who doesn't love his brother.
1 John 3:7-10

Now, can you prove there is no love in what I say? :)

February-Saturday

Devil Worshiper
Asking to prove that God is real is sort of like asking to prove that the number 5 is real or that ideas are real. It's not really a question that makes any sense, in my opinion. God's not some bearded figure living in the clouds; it's conceptual.