• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Promise: no more BS on RF

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
Yes, I’m aware I’m a crank…

I’m aware that I bring high levels of BS to these forums…

I frequently alternate between believing different lots of unlikely stuff

One minute I believe Simulation Theory, the next minute it’s stupid

One minute I’m a prophet, but a while later I just want a quite and obscure life and have nothing new or useful to say

One minute and I’m possessed by a demon, the next such notions are ridiculous and medieval

And so on, and so on

But throughout this turbulence I have always somehow remained a Christian, and this core belief has remained stable and always taken precedence over my more transient musings, I feel this basic faith has anchored me so as to save me from undergoing some other awful breakdown

As someone said, I should just be myself – I think I should also resign to accepting the judgment of others and acknowledge that my own judgment in these matters is at the very best impaired

I promise, no more of my BS on RF

And it was never my intention to be an attention-seeker

See… I am self-aware…

I look forward to continuing to participate on these forums but will never again post about my condition unless it is somehow relevant - but certainly no more original posts about it

Thanks for tolerating me

74x12

One minute I’m a prophet, but a while later I just want a quite and obscure life and have nothing new or useful to say

One minute and I’m possessed by a demon, the next such notions are ridiculous and medieval

And so on, and so on

But throughout this turbulence I have always somehow remained a Christian, and this core belief has remained stable and always taken precedence over my more transient musings, I feel this basic faith has anchored me so as to save me from undergoing some other awful breakdown

As someone said, I should just be myself – I think I should also resign to accepting the judgment of others and acknowledge that my own judgment in these matters is at the very best impaired

See… I am self-aware…

I look forward to continuing to participate on these forums but will never again post about my condition unless it is somehow relevant - but certainly no more original posts about it

Thanks for tolerating me
For my part. I don't mind. You're just trying to straighten things out for yourself.

Audie

Veteran Member

And so on, and so on

See… I am self-aware…

Thanks for tolerating me

Is that, like, it??

I thought you were going to do something about the haggis chomper