• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Programming

idav

Being
Premium Member
Lol, Kerr, my first small program is kind of a text adventure. It's gonna be really small, and simple, but i try to make up for it by it being funny, lol. You guys know what my plan actually is? I plan on getting a solid understanding of justbasic, so that i can take that understanding and knowledge and translate it to a program like gamemaker.

I tried to start with gamemaker and realized even with their "tutorials" i had no clue what i was doing, so i figured i'd learn an easier language so i could understand the basics of programming, so i could realistically use a program which is supposed to be a startup for people who don't know how to program, lol.

Make sense?

Ive used Unity with success. I went along with some YouTube tutorials that explained a lot of basics while creating a sample game.
[youtube]gUZOZP-sgng[/youtube]
#3 [Unity3D Basics] Video Game From Scratch - YouTube