• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Present day Martyr

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
How absolutely dreadful. I know I am still naive, but I find it hard to understand.......
May She Dorothy be rewarded and comforted in heaven.:eek:

Joannicius

Michel,
If Jesus told us the truth.........there are surely some of the highest, if not the highest rewards for those who die for their fellow man..........Lord have mercy on us all !!!!!!!!!

A

angellous_evangellous

I heard about this too. There is more to the story. I heard that when they approached her she said that the only weapon she had was the Word of God. She then pulled out the Scriptures and began to read. Then they killed her.

Scott1

Thanks for this thread friends..... sorry to say, this sort of thing happens to us all over the world..... God save us all from ourselves.

No*s

Captain Obvious
Thank you for the story Joannicius. I was unaware of it till just now. It is a sad tale, but I suspect good will come of it.