• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Precession, etymology, pole stars, man

janesix

have a new theory that I started working on last night after a huge psychic download of information. It involves everything in the title and more. This is just a rough sketch of the idea that was given to me.
I am using rounded numbers for simplicity at this time.
My theory in a nutshell: the precession of the equinoxes encodes/reflects (as above so below) the ideal male human body, ala vitruvian man, including chakra points. The three polestars vega, thuban and Polaris mark three important times/spots on the timeline of the half Precession, from cusp pf Virgo/Leo to cusp of Pisces/Aquarius (now). Vega at the cusp of Virgo/Leo is the feet. Thuban is near the Taurus/Aries cusp, on the Taurus side. It represents the Navel. This is also the dividing line for the Golden ratio. (Not exact in my timeline, but i think when I do more accurate numbers, it will be closer to the golden ratio. Polaris represents the head at the Pisces/Aquarius cusp (Now).
There are other important points, which I will get to later. I will stick with these three pole star points for now.
My timeline starts at 11,000 bc and extends 13,000 years to 2000 AD. This is half the Precession. I plotted a point for vega at year 0 or 11,000 bc. I plotted thuban at year 2800 bc, year 8200. I plotted polaris at year 2000 AD or 13,000 years.
Mythology/etymology etc of the feet, Vega, or the beginning of the precessional timeline (it is also the ending of the other half of the presession)
Vega- fertile and grassy plain. Also, "to fall" and "the falling eagle". What I see this to mean is a new beginning with the fertile plain, and I believe it is also "the fall" of man, or into physical incarnation. The falling eagle must represent Aquila (more recently named as scorpio) which is the previous cardinal sign of an eagle. Vega is also in the constellation Lyra, which is the harp. The harp could signify "the word" which God brings his creation to life (sound). David had a harp, and David figures in other parts of this theoy as well, and is a forefather of Jesus. Vega is a single star, thus denoting the number ONE. There are also themes of Lion, Sun and Fire, which I will deal with as time permits.
Thuban- A double star system, denoting the number TWO. Name meaning/s- snake or dragon, in the Draco constellation. Also means "pivot". These points are all cardinal points, which means pivot as well. Other similar meanings of cardinal are chief, principle, hinge, essential, pole of the sky, that on which something depends, and door hinge. Earth sign, Venus, Bull.
Polaris- A triple star system, denoting the number THREE. Name derived from phoenix, representing the obvious phoenix, as well of the date palm. Phoenix is the same as the bennu bird, which rose at creation on a hill of dirt in the primordial waters. The bennu bird or phoenix burns itself and resurrects from it's own ashes. Phonics or phonetics also comes from the root word, with meanings of sound and speaking (the word). It also means date palm, or place of the date palm. A date palm represents victory, especially of victory of the spirit over flesh. Synbols of sun's eternal resurection. Renewal after long and difficult period. Tree of life or axis mundi. In islam the palm represents the oasis, rest, hospitality. This obviously has meanings of both beginning/endings. Aquarius is an air sign, which is linked to the "spirit". Aquarius is a cup bearer, and the cup bearer in Roman mythology brought the nectar of immortality to the Gods on mount olympus, or the axis mundi.
So, my take on this is that we begin our incarnation during the time of Leo, until we reach Aquarius, where we incarnate into spirit. This is a cycle that repeats. There is no pole star in the other half of the cycle, which must mean that that is the time we are in spirit.

There are some things I forgot to add. The halfway point on the time line is at 6500 years. I think this is a reflection of the 6 to 5 phenomenan which is found all throughout esoterica. I think it means several things, one being the relationship of the pentagon to the hexagon, life (5) to structure(6).

Also, in the timeline, the zero degree point of aries is right where the heart chakra would be on the man.

Thats all for now, there is more to come.

Last edited: