• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Posting on peoples profiles?

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
How can I post a comment on someones profile?

You mean how can you post a visitor's message, uberrobonomicon4000?

Just click on the person's username, click on "Visitor Messages" (the first option on the left under their profile pic) and the message box will come up.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Some people don't have commenting on their profiles enabled. I don't think it has anything to do with frubals or time on the forum. There are profiles I've gone to that show no message boxes. I believe it's an option.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Some people don't have commenting on their profiles enabled. I don't think it has anything to do with frubals or time on the forum. There are profiles I've gone to that show no message boxes. I believe it's an option.

On this forum, you need 20 frubals to be able to post on someone's wall. The provision is to guard against spammers.

Draka

Wonder Woman
On this forum, you need 20 frubals to be able to post on someone's wall. The provision is to guard against spammers.

Huh, didn't know that. Well, still, if there's no box at all it's probably because the person hasn't enabled visitor messaging in their options. So even when they get to 20 frubals they still wont be able to comment on all profiles.

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member

Huh, didn't know that. Well, still, if there's no box at all it's probably because the person hasn't enabled visitor messaging in their options. So even when they get to 20 frubals they still wont be able to comment on all profiles.

There is such option indeed (and the OP has it enabled), but like Sunstone noted you do still need to meet some requirements in order for it to work.

Before meeting those requirements a member is a "Registered User". Afterwards they're a "Senior Member".

The requirements include post count, frubal count and time on the forum (2 weeks). These also affect the ability to have a signature.

uberrobonomicon4000

I'm capable of posting on peoples profiles.

Thanks everyone that helped support the cause!

You will all be remembered as my brothers and sisters.