• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Possible Savior

Conceivia

Working to save mankind
Nobody has a realistic claim to being the Savior without having some sort of plan to actually save mankind. A plan for World Peace. Not even Jesus can make that claim realistically.

I have a plan that could save mankind. A plan that could end poverty and bring about World Peace. So I actually could be the Savior.

I will not offer you any such reward or payment, such as eternal life. Being a good person should not require a reward anyway. A prostitute will make love for the reward of money, but a prostitute is not devoted to you. Are you devoted to God, or are you just a prostitute doing it for payment like a prostitute does?

See, God is testing you. You can choose a savior that offers eternal life, which is a selfish reward that benefits only yourself. Or you can choose a savior which offers World Peace, which benefits us all. You believe what you want to believe. We all believe what we want to believe, so what you believe shows what is your true nature. It shows the true essence of your being.

God does not do this test to show God what you are. God already knows what you are. This test is to show you what you war, so you can become a better person.

If you can become a better person, than everyone in the World can become better people. Then, World Peace, which seems impossible with people behaving as they do now, will no longer seem impossible. Heaven will no longer seem like a fantasy, but rather will start to seem like a reality here on Earth.

See, almost nobody truly believes in World Peace. Anyone who does is working hard to make it happen. Even most of those who are working hard on it, are mostly doing it out of hope and desperation.

Why do we no longer seek a God sent Savior who will bring World Peace? Jesus told us someone would come. The Jews and Muslims also are supposed to be waiting for someone, yet... no one seems to be looking for this person.

I have a plan, and I believe my plan will work. That is logical and rational. I believe I am inspired by God, which is also a normal thing to think. Yet, if you really think about these statements, unless I'm stupid, I should also believe that I am the Savior. I can not believe my plan to save to save mankind will work, without believing that I am the Savior.

What seriously frustrates me, is that nobody seems to have any desire to take the time to try to determine if I truly am the one God sent to save mankind. I'm lucky if anyone even reads this far. Do you want to live? Because either we make World Peace, or we WILL have World War. It is our choice.

Tony

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Nobody has a realistic claim to being the Savior without having some sort of plan to actually save mankind. A plan for World Peace. Not even Jesus can make that claim realistically.

I have a plan that could save mankind. A plan that could end poverty and bring about World Peace. So I actually could be the Savior.

I will not offer you any such reward or payment, such as eternal life. Being a good person should not require a reward anyway. A prostitute will make love for the reward of money, but a prostitute is not devoted to you. Are you devoted to God, or are you just a prostitute doing it for payment like a prostitute does?

See, God is testing you. You can choose a savior that offers eternal life, which is a selfish reward that benefits only yourself. Or you can choose a savior which offers World Peace, which benefits us all. You believe what you want to believe. We all believe what we want to believe, so what you believe shows what is your true nature. It shows the true essence of your being.

God does not do this test to show God what you are. God already knows what you are. This test is to show you what you war, so you can become a better person.

If you can become a better person, than everyone in the World can become better people. Then, World Peace, which seems impossible with people behaving as they do now, will no longer seem impossible. Heaven will no longer seem like a fantasy, but rather will start to seem like a reality here on Earth.

See, almost nobody truly believes in World Peace. Anyone who does is working hard to make it happen. Even most of those who are working hard on it, are mostly doing it out of hope and desperation.

Why do we no longer seek a God sent Savior who will bring World Peace? Jesus told us someone would come. The Jews and Muslims also are supposed to be waiting for someone, yet... no one seems to be looking for this person.

I have a plan, and I believe my plan will work. That is logical and rational. I believe I am inspired by God, which is also a normal thing to think. Yet, if you really think about these statements, unless I'm stupid, I should also believe that I am the Savior. I can not believe my plan to save to save mankind will work, without believing that I am the Savior.

What seriously frustrates me, is that nobody seems to have any desire to take the time to try to determine if I truly am the one God sent to save mankind. I'm lucky if anyone even reads this far. Do you want to live? Because either we make World Peace, or we WILL have World War. It is our choice.

Tony
What's the plan?

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.

Tony
Peace be on you.
So what is your plan, asks a believer of peace restorer Ahmadiyya-Muslim Promised Messiah Mahdi (who appeared in 1889 and now his fifth Khilafat oversee millions of peaceful peace loving followers in 207 countries).
Good wishes

Conceivia

Working to save mankind
What's the plan?

The basics of the plan is to create a new form of society, which starts like a tiny seed. Just a small community could do it. I suspect, however God's plan is to start of a much larger scale though. Our current system of society is based on self interest, which makes people selfish. The new form is based on interest in the good of others.

The people need to learn to think of others as equal importance to themselves, not place themselves or their group above them. The immigration thing is an example. All people are important, yet people think of immigrants as animals. We have no greater right to living here than any other human being. We suck the life out of other countries, buying their food away from them, because we have more money than them, so that they starve. We buy their land away from them, so they have no place to live.

Peace be on you.
So what is your plan, asks a believer of peace restorer Ahmadiyya-Muslim Promised Messiah Mahdi (who appeared in 1889 and now his fifth Khilafat oversee millions of peaceful peace loving followers in 207 countries).
Good wishes

Why would you think the promised Mahdi has appeared, when we do not yet have World Peace?

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
.......Why would you think the promised Mahdi has appeared, when we do not yet have World Peace?

Peace be on you.
According to Ahmadiyya-Muslim understanding, the Promised Messiah and Mahdi is same person. The two titles indicates his spiritual properties.
By virtue of being Promised Messiah, he is blesses, he ask to stop war on the name of religion, he corrects the error of making associates of God etc.
By virtue of being Mahdi (literal meaning, the guided one), he is gets guidance from God, he spreads true Islamic teaching.
Holy Prophet of Islam said:
'the Mahdi is no other than the Messiah' [Ibn-e-Maja]

and

"For Our Mahdi there are two Signs which have never appeared before since the creation of the heavens and the earth, namely, the moon will be eclipsed on the first night in Ramazan (i.e. on the first of the nights on which a lunar eclipse can occur) and the sun will be eclipsed on the middle day (i.e.; on the middle one of the days on which a solar eclipse can occur), and these Signs have not appeared since God created the heavens and the earth."

Hazrat Ali bin Umar Albaghdadi Ad-Darqutni, an eminent authority on Hadees, who lived from 918 to 995 of Christian Era (306 to 385 Hijri), had recorded of the above Saying of Holy Prophet of Islam (s.a.w.)......... narrated by Hazrat Imam Baqar Muhammad bin Ali, son of Hazrat Imam Zainul Abedeen (may Allah have mercy on them)

( Sunan Darqutni, kitabul eidain, chapter: salat-ul-kasoof-ul khasoof wa haitahuma)

These took place on sky on 1894 in southern hemisphere and in 1895 in northern hemisphere, while their was a claimant present.

More @
https://www.alislam.org/library/mandm.html
https://www.alislam.org/library/sign.html
https://www.alislam.org/library/links/00000106.html

Conceivia

Working to save mankind
Seems to me that the Savior must bring World Peace, while he is alive.

We people seem to require a leader to show us the way. Someone who has a vision. The reason that God selects a leader for us, is because we are incapable of selecting our own leader. This is not a person who will rule mankind, but rather a person who has a plan, who the people would not otherwise follow.

I didn't really have time to answer that what is the plan question. Had to go to work. The basic elements to World Peace, is that there has to be reasonable equality in all the major areas. Financially, there can not be excessively rich, nor excessively poor. Power, there can not be excessively powerful, nor excessively powerless. Voice, there can not be excessively controlled media, as it is now where one person can control all the major media, nor can there be where regular people have no voice what so ever.

People get to carried away with signs. Not everything the prophets say is correct. Sometimes they say what they believe, and other times they say what they are inspired to say. You have to sort it out.

If a so called savior does not bring World Peace, he was not the savior, so it is time to seek a new one. It should be obvious that the Savior must come in our current time, because we have nuclear weapons now. Nuclear war was described in scary detail 2000 years ago. More than that actually. There is nothing that fits the description like nuclear war, so there has to be a savior to come now and prevent it. So you need to be looking for someone who has an actual plan, of which there are only 10 to 20 people in the World who have any sort of plan. Almost none of them seem to have any connection with God, which doesn't rule them out. It's just that, if you really looked into it, I'm sure you'd find that I am the only real possibility. Some will help bring World Peace, but would not likely be capable of being the actual Savior.

Think about this. If you take half of a nations military budget, and devote that towards ending poverty... How much good could that accomplish? Forget about how much good a government would accomplish with that, 'cause they'd just waste it. How much good would a really smart person be able to do with that? Now think how much good would a person inspired by God, with knowledge of automation, robotics, computers, electronics, manufacturing, and more, all that and inspired by God. How much good could a person like that do with half of the military budget of a nation like Russia or something? We are talking billions of dollars here.

See, that is what I believe God is planning for me to do. But I can't do anything unless the people start to listen to me.

Obviously, no one would listen to such grandiose ideas, unless they believed that God was backing me. Just maybe that is what the whole savior thing is about in the first place. That God knows no one will listen, so God is trying to make people listen.

Tony