• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pokemon

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
Yes that's right I said Pokemon. I might be 23 better I still like to watch it sometimes. It's not much the story, which at tomes I find to be really corny. It's the idea of the Pokemon themselves, animal that battle along side you and all that, I like the games to but that was more of an RPG style that was fun to be better then others. So does anyone else watch it, ether when there's nothing else on or with your kids(if you have kids). Right now in the new one my favorite Pokemon is Chimchar.

chimchar.png

I want a Fire Monkey.

tomspug

Absorbant
Fire is LAME! Water will destroy you!

(I don't play the games much since the first one, but I used to be a huge fan)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I use to watch Pokemon all the time back when I was a kid. But the actual game I still like to play once in awhile. I have always have liked the idea of an RPG in which you fight with monsters you tame.

But screw fire and water. Psychic dominate all!

tomspug

Absorbant
I use to watch Pokemon all the time back when I was a kid. But the actual game I still like to play once in awhile. I have always have liked the idea of an RPG in which you fight with monsters you tame.

But screw fire and water. Psychic dominate all!
Psychic is for people that weren't good at Pokemon. :ignore: