• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Please pray for love

jerc5

Hi
I am a 17 year old male and i have been dating this girl for a year and a half. THing where great and then last year she had to move with her family about a hour away. I don't get to see her often but i do what ever i can do see her and things have been great but a few days ago she was not acting like herself and i am very scared that the one person i can see my self with for the rest of my life might not work out i love her more then anything i really do and i would do anything for her but PLEASE PRAY FOR HER AND I TO BE TOGETHER FOR EVER AND TO HELO US WORK OUT OUR HARD TIMES AND PROBLEMS. If you could do this for me i would be greatful and it would mean alot to m. So please pray for her and i to be together forever inlove and happy.
Thanks
Jerc5