• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pirates, Ninjas or *Vikings*?

Pirates, Ninjas or Vikings?

• Total voters

Booko

Deviled Hen
Nope, not any more!!!:D

Just remember, you may have children yourself some day. muhahaha!

Furthermore, you are derailing my thread!

Now go and start your own thread young lady, before I sic Zephyr and Olaf on you with their big axes!

lunamoth

Will to love
Let's see, when it was just ninjas and pirates I went with pirates. But now, with Vikings thrown into the mix, I think I have to go with them. I think they have a lot more versatility than either the ninjas (who do win the hygiene category) or pirates (who win the sexy category).

Vikings can build their own ships for goodness sakes!

lunamoth

Will to love
Oh man. I just remembered. Gladiators.

crowe.jpg

:drool:

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Let's see, when it was just ninjas and pirates I went with pirates. But now, with Vikings thrown into the mix, I think I have to go with them. I think they have a lot more versatility than either the ninjas (who do win the hygiene category) or pirates (who win the sexy category).
Good, that means I have Johnny all to myself now. I"m gonna tell him you're dumping him. He won't be happy.