• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pirates, Ninjas or *Vikings*?

Pirates, Ninjas or Vikings?

• Total voters

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Ðanisty;889326 said:
Hell, I'd just like to see them try to pronounce all those things.

Arr, arr-arrrrrrr err gaahhhrrrrr, flarrrrrrrrmm arrrr errrr ehrrrrr ARRR. :pirate:

Does that help?

Whoo. Now I know I'm up too late tonight. The loopy factor is at an all time high.

Peace,
Myst

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
MysticSang'ha said:
Arr, arr-arrrrrrr err gaahhhrrrrr, flarrrrrrrrmm arrrr errrr ehrrrrr ARRR. :pirate:

That's pirate for: "You keep dancing. I'm gonna load my cannon."

Booko

Deviled Hen
Oh, a ballet war then, eh?

I'd like to see pirates or vikings echappe battu, entrechat quatre, and fouette turn their way out of battle better than any acrobatic and coordinated ninja.

Eibhlin is so skilled, a mere pas de chat would do, although in extreme circumstances she can swap to ceili and aim for the over-two-three.

With a good over-two-three, she can not only avoid the shuriken, but knock her opponent senseless by kicking them in the head with the hardshoe. :D

Now a ninja might have a chance when it's a slip jig, as that's a ghillie dance, but imagine this:

peta%20jumping.jpg

With *these* shoes:
irish_dancing_shoes.jpg

That's enough to take *anyone* out...so beware the treble reel!

Booko

Deviled Hen
Ðanisty;889326 said:
Hell, I'd just like to see them try to pronounce all those things.

Pirates would pronounce them "YAARRGH, Matey!"

And Vikings would just steal your chickens and women and be off.

Booko

Deviled Hen
Whoo. Now I know I'm up too late tonight. The loopy factor is at an all time high.

Yeah, I was up till 3:30. Even though I got enough sleep and didn't get up until 11am (must be summer!), that didn't stop my irony meter from going haywire and causing an nuclear blast in another section of RF.

Be careful where you surf today -- there may be some radioactive fallout. :eek:

Eibhlin

OK....so watch this and *then* see whether you want to go with those wussy ninjas or scruffy pirates!

Hey, you'd better remember that your daughter is an ninja AND a pirate!

Proof that there can be peace, even between ninjas and pitates!!!!!