• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Philosophy of Arts

Outlandish

A picture is worth a thousand words. What do you think about pictures, would you draw one picture everyday or every once in a while, to express yourself, or to philosophize?
I post a picture and the next person posts but before he or she posts, he or she tells us what he or she things about one or more pictures from the posts before in the thread.
There is one rule, it has to be computer animated, even simple ones, in print or somewhere else. Thus it is connected to mathematics at the same time, because a computer software is programmed by computer scientists, engineers and mathematicians through a mathematical language. Every computer drawn picture consists of bits and bytes.

I start with my computer-drawn picture.
Print-Pics: Colored Car

Attachments

• Auto Colored.jpg
    Auto Colored.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

Outlandish

Since no one has replied yet, I go on with another picture.
But before, I decribe what I see in the picture before -
I see a shiny light green car with a grey roof, brown seats, and black tyres.
Now the next computer picture taken from my blog harmoniederworte.blogspot.com

Attachments

• CAR ii - fertig vi.jpg
    CAR ii - fertig vi.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 72

Outlandish

Since again no one has replied yet, I go on with another picture.
Decription of what I see in the picture posted above -
I see a light-brown car with a red roof and engine bonnet. The background is pink.
Now the next computer picture taken from my blog harmoniederworte.blogspot.com -

Attachments

• Eichhörnchen ix - 3-4 BW - yellow BG ii.jpg
    Eichhörnchen ix - 3-4 BW - yellow BG ii.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 68

Outlandish

Slight change of topic.
According to this topic Philosophy of Arts - inquiry and suggestions | ReligiousForums.com we figured out the topic was too complex.

Now we change it to pictures and you only type the name of your picture in mind here. But before you type it in your PC write the name of it on paper with a pencil or pen in blue, black or any other color. If possible scan or photograph your picture in mind which you have written on paper and upload it on here. If it is not possible for you to post your writing on paper her, because of lack of time or because you don't have the devices, then just type it in here and keep your writing to yourself. Before you publish the name of your object, anything in nature, like animals, humans, technology and other stuff, comment on the thing(singular or plural) mentioned before, like where does it belong to or what the place of it is.
I call it "objects and their places".
Here an example, -
Camera

Attachments

• Camera.jpg
    Camera.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

Outlandish

You can put a camera in a camera case.

Next picture, which is in my mind, -
Rhinos