• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Persian Bayan English Translation (Volume One)

Bayan

The Persian Bayan Volume I : Sayyid Ali Muhammad Shirazi the Primal Point : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

The above is my recently completed translation of the first two Unities of the book, Persian Bayan (Bayan-i-Farsi), written by the 19th century religious leader, Ali Muhammad Shirazi, known to posterity as "the Bab."

This work has currently never been translated in full, but in time that will no longer be the case. As I complete them, I will be releasing the three other volumes.

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
The Persian Bayan Volume I : Sayyid Ali Muhammad Shirazi the Primal Point : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

The above is my recently completed translation of the first two Unities of the book, Persian Bayan (Bayan-i-Farsi), written by the 19th century religious leader, Ali Muhammad Shirazi, known to posterity as "the Bab."

This work has currently never been translated in full, but in time that will no longer be the case. As I complete them, I will be releasing the three other volumes.
You are of Bayani Faith. Why are you not Baha'i?

Bayan

Wow. Are we still waiting?

Yes, the Bayani community still awaits He Whom God shall make manifest and does not expect him to come until at least year 1511 on the Bayani calendar has been reached. For perspective, we are in year 170.

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
Yes, the Bayani community still awaits He Whom God shall make manifest and does not expect him to come until at least year 1511 on the Bayani calendar has been reached. For perspective, we are in year 170.
Really? I never knew there was still an active Bayani Community. Are you descended from Bayanist? Are you Iranian?

Bayan

Your parents are not Bayani, but you are. How did you get where you are at?

I went through many different phases - Christianity (non-denominational), atheism, Deism, Christianity (Eastern Orthodox) again, Bahá'í, Islam (Sunni), Bahá'í again, and then I finally decided upon Bayán, as it made the most sense to me. I found the website Bayanic.com one day as a Baha'i. I looked into the things there and did some more research and debated Baha'is on whether their founder was actually the one promised in Bayan, and I became firmly convinced in what I believe now.

May 1844

Bayan: I have just come across your translation Volume 1 - What an incredible effort - I had been struggling to read the Persian version and now I can read your translation - I have read your posts below and I am very impressed with your views - Is there a Bayani community where you live ?

Walidaniel

Thank you very much for translating this. Have you completed any of the other three volumes yet ?

Samantha Rinne

Resident Genderfluid Writer/Artist
I'd actually be more impressed with Persian myth prior to Muhammad. Legends about djinn, simurgh, karkadann, and others. Along the goddesses and such depicted in older statues.