• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

People who Saved Jews

t3gah

huajiro said:
These are people who saved Jews during the Holocaust....I wanted to share the info (read a few of them, I think these people deserve to be remembered):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_who_helped_Jews_during_the_Holocaust
Is there a list on wikipedia that shows who saved the rest that were incarerated in the death camps?

Thanks for the link. The info most likely will be as complete as the JW stuff that Rex posted.

Shouldn't this thread be under Judaism ?

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
What really upset me was when a rumour was going around (Some two or three years ago) saying that the death camps were fictional, just propaganda by the brits and the Americans.
Strangely enough, that reminds me of the day last week during the memorial for the Jews, that something like 35% of under 30's in the UK didnt even know what the holocaust was.:confused:

kiwimac

Brother Napalm of God's Love
I always find it interesting that the Rom do not produce such lists. My antecedents were Rom (in part), I am always angered when folk view the Shoah as solely about the Jews. Many of Europe's Gypsies disappeared in the Devouring.

Kiwimac

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
Strangely enough, two sisters from Puerto Rico (crap, I think it was from there... now I'm not so sure.) that moved into my area had no idea what the Holocaust was. They said that they weren't taught about it, though they knew who 'Adolfo Hilter' was. Our Spanish teacher, who grew up in Puerto Rico (Maybe? The same place the sisters moved from, either way), said she hadn't been taught about it, either.

anders

Two Swedes on that list. Not bad for a country of then some 6 million. It is an unususually ugly irony in that Count Bernadotte was murded by a Zionist...
kiwimac said:
I always find it interesting that the Rom do not produce such lists. My antecedents were Rom (in part), I am always angered when folk view the Shoah as solely about the Jews. Many of Europe's Gypsies disappeared in the Devouring.
In debates in Sweden, it is frequently mentioned that Roma and homosexuals also were primary targets.