• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Penis Name Generator

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
Before I go to the site, I just want to go on record stating the mine already has a name, and it is "Grover".

Often referred to in the third person, as "Grover and the boys".

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
Well, truth be told, my Grover predates the muppet Grover by almost 20 years.

... and yes, occasionally, my Grover takes on a blueish hue ...

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
ewwwwww you must not get laid much LOL

Well, I'm married (and quite happily, I'm told), so that isn't what I meant. As a male, the older you get, the rarer it happens - but every now and then, it's like your 18 years old again. I have no idea why that happens, but it does. In our neck of the woods, the saying is "It was so hard, a cat couldn't scratch it".

Sadly, that gets rarer and rarer with each passing year.

Smokeless Indica

<3 Damian Edward Nixon <3
Well, I'm married (and quite happily, I'm told), so that isn't what I meant. As a male, the older you get, the rarer it happens - but every now and then, it's like your 18 years old again. I have no idea why that happens, but it does. In our neck of the woods, the saying is "It was so hard, a cat couldn't scratch it".

Awww I'm sorry. I shouldn't have made that joke......

snakedoctor

Thank you EVER so much for giving me something so wonderful to look forward to! Is that why the older you get the wiser because sex is not 'IN THE WAY" and all you can do is think!

Smokeless Indica

<3 Damian Edward Nixon <3
Thank you EVER so much for giving me something so wonderful to look forward to! Is that why the older you get the wiser because sex is not 'IN THE WAY" and all you can do is think!

Oh no I hope it doesn't happen for women too :facepalm: That would suck some major balls. LOL