• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pence/Chaney

Vote

• Biden/Harris

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Pence/Chaney

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Other

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters

Hold

Abducted Member
Premium Member
I voted 'other'. The other is my view that Biden should still be the Presidential candidate but should have a better Vice Presidential running mate. A heartbeat away from being president is too close to keep Harris.....I'd like to see Katey Porter on the ticket.

1. Katherine Moore Porter is an American politician, law professor, and lawyer who is the U.S. representative from California's 47th congressional district since 2019. She is the first Democrat to be elected to represent the district, covering much of south-central Orange County, including Irvine, Tustin, and Lake Forest along with large portions of Anaheim and Laguna Niguel. Porter is running for reelection in 2022, this time in California's 47th congressional district due to redistricting. Porter
    • Spouse: Matthew Hoffman, (m. 2003; div. 2013)
    • Political party: Democratic

Last edited: