• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Peace be on all

Dimi95

Χριστός ἀνέστη
Hi

I am Orthodox Christian , born in the East and grew up with Eastern traditions.Now i live in the West..
I seek to be devouted to the teachings of Jesus Christ so i can become the best version of myself and that is what i truly belive.Threw him i reached understandings that i didn't had before.
I found Christ late , but in time to change my life.
Personal expirience led me to belive what i belive.
I push myself to the truth with one sentence:
I Win or i Learn - with the full concept of that meaning.

I want to challenge myself and i want to write a Book - unique in it's message,structure,context and authenticity.

So i am here to debate and to observe reactions of opinions.
I think it will help me a little bit with what i want to accomplish.

If someone has a challenge , bring it on , we will talk and let's see where that goes.
If someone finds what i say reasonable , he can ask me more and i would gladly answer him with what i have learned.

If i have to tell specificly , i am more focused on the Quran but not only of it's seen contradictions, i started investigating the book more widely and it brough new questions.

My stand at the moment is that Muhammad recived revelations from divine nature , the evidence and history lead to it , knowledgable scholars lead to it,but i have found evidence and details and they are very strong even as probabilities, i don't belive that what we have today is what was intented to be as Revelation.
And Revelation does not have power over another only because it's says in it.
When in the same scripture says "ask the others if you don't know" , we should ask ourself why this phrase is used, opening a completly new perspective of understanding.I agree on this even when it is used as reversable.

We judge so often of what is wrong and we use that as our purpose(what is more wrong) , that we forget to judge and compare what is the better good.

If anyone want to discuss this , i say Open a topic and let's start.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!
We're interested in different things, but we'll have 1 in common....
RF brunch in the staff cafeteria!
Nobel-Prize-Banquet.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Welcome to RF @Apostle95. Nice to meet you. I do hope you find what you are looking for.

You will find us (usually) a friendly bunch. But take heed. If the topic of discussion at the staff brunch turns into a debate then duck.
@giphy (2).gif

Rachel Rugelach

Shalom, y'all.
Staff member
Premium Member
Welcome! May the path you are on bring you peace and comfort. Have some rugelach to sweeten your spiritual journey:

delish-rugelach-211-1587764049.jpg