• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

pdoel SOARS PAST THE 20K FRUBAL BARRIER!

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
One of my favorite posters, pdoel has, with his vast knowledge and heart has just surpassed the 20,000 frubal barrier! CONGRATULATIONS! All your frubals where well earned. :woohoo: :jam:

pdoel

Thanks Jeffrey for the kind words. I must say, they touched my heart (and I'm not being sarcastic, for once).

:)

And robtex, my first name is Pete.

Bishka

Veteran Member
Congrats, and why I don't always agree with your opinions and ideas, you have well-thought out responses and try you hardest to have other people understand what you are trying to get across! Good job on the 20k!

retrorich

SUPER NOT-A-MOD
Congratulations, Pete, my very good friend, on 20,000+ frubals!!!!!!!!!! Feel free to breeze by me at your earliest opportunity. And Michel. Be afraid...be very, very afraid!:)

retrorich

SUPER NOT-A-MOD
beckysoup61 said:
Congrats, and why [while] I don't always agree with your opinions and ideas, you have well-thought out [well-thought-out] responses and try you [your] hardest to have other people understand what you are trying to get across! Good job on the 20k!

See edits above. I will not charge you for my services. :)

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
Great Job Pete!! Have some cookies.

CG-86CO.jpg