• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Paths and God

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
In your own words, what is that?

consciousness = electromagnetic

sushumna_2998.jpg

Yantra-Strip-.jpg

Last edited:

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
The language is foreign so all I see is colored lines. Can you explain it?
don't bother with the language. both images are showing you the same thing.

one is a cross section and the other is a top/bottom view; as if you were peering down from above the head, or up from below the sitting figure.

Last edited:

Kelly of the Phoenix

Which is the more important, the path to god, or god?
God is the destination, but the Way reveals what'll arrive.

And if you aren't looking for God, the Way still reveals the you that will get to wherever floats your boat. :)

What I'm trying to say after waking up groggily is that the Way is the central concern. Live the Way a certain way and even hell or nothingness won't be so bad.

going with god is not necessarily like going to god. if god is omnipresent, then isn't god present in all paths?
Let's say a tornado whisks you away to a magical dimension. At the end of your journey, you realize you could've gone home at any time. Obviously Kansas and Oz were in different places, not omnipresent, but the destination must be realized to be inside you. :)

The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged."
Except for all the times He brags about forsaking people, even before they've done anything wrong.

“But woe to you, experts in the law and you Pharisees, hypocrites! You keep locking people out of the kingdom of heaven! For you neither enter nor permit those trying to enter to go in.
Many, MANY Christians should take this to heart. I tell people to go to hell too, but I'm not stupid enough to think God cares much about my opinion.

some come to lift up and become lost in the labyrinth again, and some draw others out with them.
I want to go to the Labyrinth if David Bowie is there. :)

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Except for all the times He brags about forsaking people, even before they've done anything wrong.

“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

― Frank Herbert, Dune

go with god

Revelation 2:10

Fear none of those things which you shall suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that you may be tried; and you shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

Last edited:

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
don't bother with the language. both images are showing you the same thing.

one is a cross section and the other is a top/bottom view; as if you were peering down from above the head, or up from below the sitting figure.

What does the colors mean?

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
What does the colors mean?

positive/negative = ascending/descending.

on the head is the flowering lotus.

the crown, pituitary gland.

James 1:12
Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

Revelation 19:12
His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

kalki - the spirit rising above the earthly

The dreamer, the unwoken fool,
In dreams, no pain will kiss the brow.
The love of ages fills the head.
The days that linger there in prey of emptiness,
Of burned out dreams.
The minutes calling through the years.
The universal dreamer rises up above his earthly burden.
Journey to the dead of night.
High on a hill in Eldorado. - ELO
Songwriter: Jeff Lynne

Last edited:

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
positive/negative = ascending/descending.

on the head is the flowering lotus.

the crown, pituitary gland.

James 1:12
Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

Revelation 19:12
His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

kalki - the spirit rising above the earthly

The dreamer, the unwoken fool,
In dreams, no pain will kiss the brow.
The love of ages fills the head.
The days that linger there in prey of emptiness,
Of burned out dreams.
The minutes calling through the years.
The universal dreamer rises up above his earthly burden.
Journey to the dead of night.
High on a hill in Eldorado. - ELO
Songwriter: Jeff Lynne

Is this christian oriented?

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Is this christian oriented?

He went out to the field one evening to meditate, and as he looked up, he saw camels approaching.

So Jacob called the place Peniel, saying, “It is because I saw God face to face, and yet my life was spared.”

For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people’s faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.

“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence.

Last edited: