• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Past lives and Christianity

cybersurf

If we are going to change mankind's fathe for the better, we better see the truth... and may truth set us free...

After my discharge from the army in 1972 I became a born-again Christian, moved to the country, and built a log cabin. I began communing with nature as I had done in my youth. Although I had grown up reading the Bible, I now began reading books on metaphysics and developed an interest in the past lives phenomenon. It seemed much more credible than the Heaven/Hell concept preached by most Christians. I began expressing my opinion about past lives to my Christian friends. Consequently, the minister's wife warned me that it was blasphemous to talk about such things. The rumor that I was a "devil worshipper" soon spread like wildfire through the community. I became so disgusted with this peer pressure thought control that I left the Christian church altogether and began researching the past lives phenomenon in earnest.

I did not learn until many years later that in 553 A.D. the Emperor Justinian made it illegal to believe in the concept of past lives, or "the prior existence of souls." In other words, it was a political decision made by the Roman government. This decision was ultimately enforced through the use of imprisonment, torture, and death by the "Holy" Roman Empire. Consequently, the western world was programmed with the more politically manipulative belief of heaven and hell.

I eventually learned techniques to retrieve past life memories and had the opportunity to meet many other people who had experienced extensive past life therapy. In the 1980s I began opening up my own past life memories and discovered firsthand that we are indeed spiritual beings and our bodies are merely vehicles that we inhabit from one lifetime to another. In the process I also discovered that I had been abducted by extra-terrestrials in a past life as well as my present lifetime. This, in turn, inspired me to begin my research into the field of extra-terrestrial contact.

http://www.matrixrevealed.com/EYE%20OF%20RA.htm

cybersurf

also mentioned past lives and UFOs to a christian community, and if Hell is an invented tool for control, the hell christians can create on Earth against past lives believers is no imaginary horror.

So, I have great interest to dispell this hell on Earth christians create uppon past lives researchers just for the Christians vested interests on no past lives.

9780553101843.jpg

cybersurf

Why do christians have a vested interest in no past lives?

Because uncle Tom went to heaven. But if there were past lives, then he might not be in heaven and the efort to send him to heaven was futile.

Besides, some might think they have made sacrifices to go to Heaven, but if there are past lives, those efforts would be useless.

But in the final analysis, the belief was forbiddened by a Roman Emperor (the enemies of christianity9 and transgressors were sent to the purifying flames to their deaths.

I did not learn until many years later that in 553 A.D. the Emperor Justinian made it illegal to believe in the concept of past lives, or "the prior existence of souls." In other words, it was a political decision made by the Roman government. This decision was ultimately enforced through the use of imprisonment, torture, and death by the "Holy" Roman Empire. Consequently, the western world was programmed with the more politically manipulative belief of heaven and hell.

cybersurf

So, where is the evidence?

In books, in research and strangely enough, in your own mind. With non hypnotic memory retrieval methods you can unburry yor memories, and find out if you were the one burned in the stake or the one putting the fire to the stake.

wightman.jpg