• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Paganism

Hello, this is my first time in this section of the Forum.

I am very interested in Paganism. I have been sense an early age and I was wondering if there are any good books, sites, or information that I could use to further my education in Paganism. Im also very interested in Goddess worship.

Thank you very much! :)

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
I entered Paganism through Wicca. A book I recommend along that path is Wicca for Beginners by Thea Sabin. Even if you don't follow Wicca in particular, there are a lot of things there that will help and they are in plain, easy to understand English.

MoonWater

Warrior Bard
Premium Member
Margot Adler's "Drawing down the moon" is a great one giving lots of info on the movement and various traditions therein. It's a long book though. I also have Scott Cunningham's "Wicca: a guide for the solitary practitioner" which focuses on Wicca (obviously. lol) and The spiral dance by starhawk which focuses on reclaiming, a tradition deeply rooted in feri tradition which is the path I follow. However for someone who's new to paganism I would recommend starting your research in Wicca and Neo-Druidism as they seem to be the biggest ones out there right now, particularly wicca. As such there is a wealth of information that's more readily accessible. Be careful though as there is a lot of misinformation out there as well.

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
I really cannot recommend Scott Cunningham enough. He's definitely my favorite pagan writer. And Earth Power and Earth, Air, Fire & Water (my favorites) focus more on low/folk magick...