• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pagan Links

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
Since this is an educational site, I thought I'd start this thread. This is a thread for Pagans to help put together a collection of links for people interested in reading some basic information about various Pagan paths.

(as a note, I'd like anyone who has some good resource links to post them here, and I'll try and keep this post organized and updated as the posts come)

Some general websites:

About.com - Pagan/Wiccan
Daven's Journal
PaganWiki
The Witches' Voice
MysticWicks

And, links for my own personal path:

The CR FAQ
Ár nDraíocht Féin

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
**Mod Post**

This thread has been cleaned up a little bit, due to some posts violating an aspect of Rule 4, as underlined below:

4. Spam and Advertising
Usually described as unsolicited or undesired electronic messages. There are many types of electronic spam. Copy pasting from other forums, posting advertisements or useless posts, unsolicited e-mail or private messaging, promoting other sites or items for sale. These will be deleted on sight and the poster may be banned. Advertising of sites and forums that might appear to be in competition to RF Requires the permission of an Admin.

Posting links to pagan sites is ok, and posting links to pagan facebook or other social media groups is ok, but please avoid posting any links to pagan forums unless you get the permission of an admin first. Thanks.