• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pagan Blogs

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Ah, like Sacred Source. Usually, ones that sell things that are pagan-related. RF is really the only discussion forum I frequent, besides Druidus' site. (I'm very boring that way.) I also love Witchvox. Otherwise I'm very boring, since I'm not too much of a blog-reader. When it's celebration-time, though, I quite enjoy looking around at all the ways people choose to commemorate an occasion.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Hey, thanks...this just reminded me to catch up on my blog...haven't done anything with it:eek: .

Qumran

Darkdale said:
Does anyone visit any pagan blogs that they'd like to recommend? Forums? Sites?
ecauldron.com LOTS of debate there. Also they have members of many different ideologies. Very interesting.

mysticwicks.com Mostly younger crowd but it has its place and not nearly as contentious or debate intensive as others I've seen.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
OOoo, both sound good!

I've been thinking of trying the "Blog-thing." Do you think it's okay for incredibly boring people to try to create one? :D

Isabella Lecour

I like Daven's Journal. It's not set up on one of those free blogs but it's a website blog.

As to fourms, I'd go with Mysticwicks...lol I'm a member there too.

But for sites, how about drifting to mine and checking out the links there. ;)