• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pack mentality

Whiterain

Get me off of this planet
I was recently working on something new and came to this idea that man still has instincts and a pack mentality.
There I sat, staring off into the wilderness waiting for something, and it came to me at once.

It's not going to sound all there but it came to me at once and what I was waiting for. It was absolutely lovely.

qcwK9hp.jpg

Say that the Wolf Alpha male inherits the pack and takes on all these genetically woven attributes of leadership, so to speak. It's not going to sound all there, but think of it as hereditary. The new Alpha presume leadership of the pack and all of these genetic memories and predispositions fall in on him to become a leader Alpha Male.

5HKXdra.jpg

As a Man get's older, such as myself, these very things may happen to him. Not all entirely a hunters nicht but predisposition-ed 'instincts' none the less. The Pack Mentality may be what a Man realizes as he ages. Such things have happened to me, as I was sitting on my back porch starring off into the wilderness. That almost One-ness and inheritance of knowledge and pack mentality. It's not perfect but it's what you inherited from your predecessors.

I think it's excellent, I may work on it more.

Beta need not apply.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
By definition man doesn't have instincts..( yeah it's early and I'm grumpy).

Whiterain

Get me off of this planet
Yes it do, it's ignorant to think we do not have instincts.

in·stinct
noun
plural noun: instincts
ˈinstiNG(k)t/
  1. an innate, typically fixed pattern of behavior in animals in response to certain stimuli.
    "birds have an instinct to build nests"
I don't understand what the argument is more over. Some people are out of tune with nature for certain and I believe it does have to do with environment as well.

A person form the city may not have the same gut feelings as a person from the country side that is an avid outdoors-man.

It's like people that don't have instincts are telling people that do they don't. It's some asinine argument as always.

Anyway I was blitzed when I started working on this. I was sitting there on my balcony saying come on, give me something, starring into the woods.

So you do not thing Man inherits knowledge from genetic predecessors, I do, much like everything does