• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Over a dozen companies announce they will cover abortion series travel costs

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
This is a risk the far right is taking. But we have to remember that the MAGAs are working to get their people in state election jobs and could use their authority to not certify elections their side doesn't win. Even if these efforts don't work they will be able to cause chaos and distrust. There needs to be a serious reconsideration of what the far right wants and does in the USA, and what ethics means to each member of society.

I suspect the far right knows they are unethical, but they feel they have the higher moral position, and that Democrats are evil, so the ends justifies the means. They don't seem aware that they have bought into a lot of disinformation, and these beliefs inform their actions. Democrats need to be better at messaging.

Jihadists feel they have the higher moral position. These type of folks on a mission can do some very real damage.

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
Oh indeed. That is possible.

I can't help wondering what sort of backlash there will be among voters. From what I read, the majority of citizens are in favour of maintaining abortion rights. Will this make the Republican party lose votes?

They know they are the minority but the ends justify the means I guess.