• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Out of all honesty.

Ziddy

Now, being around the Catholic church and being highly active in the past, I know how the general "holy roller" acts. Basically, when it comes down to it, if you're not "one of them" they're an ******* to someone who isn't there own.

Now, of course, I know not every single person that is Catholic is like that.

But anyway, do you guys agree that "holy" people act that way towards people that are against, or do not follow their faith?

I've also noticed that "holy" people use religion to make other people, mostly their significant others, feel down about themselves for certain things they do.

All I really want to know is if I'm the only one that see's this going on.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Hi and welcome...first off.

I think there are intolerant folk in every religion.

And if one does the things that you've mentioned...I wouldn't consider them "holy".

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
dawny0826 said:
Hi and welcome...first off.

I think there are intolerant folk in every religion.

And if one does the things that you've mentioned...I wouldn't consider them "holy".
Amen to that! Holy people are gracious and kind...always.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I've noticed a significant increase in the 'Hollier than thou' attitude on Sundays, especially during the afternoon and evenings.

swimsalot15

Ziddy, I do agree with you, I have noticed my comments about my faith have encountered smacks to the back of the head by one of these so called "holy" people.