• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Our Dynamics

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
Soul => (Spirit)
^Conscious
Psyche = Me, Self
^Awareness
(ID) = Mind, Animal/Human Nature
( (Ego) ) = I, Inner/Outer Reflections

Greek -> Psyche = Self, Ego = I

Antahkarana Reiteration

Chitta (memory) can be stored in any level, yet the higher it is, the longer it will be remembered; as the body dies and memories along with it.

Soul ~ Jiva => (Spirit ~ Jivatma)
^Conscious ~ Cit
Psyche = Me, Self ~ Atman
^Awareness ~ Buddhi
(ID) = Mind, Animal/Human Nature ~ Manas
( (Ego) ) = I, Inner/Outer Reflections ~ Ahamkara​

wizanda

Premium Member
So much for Satsang on a religious forum; is this too much for people to understand or they agree with it entirely, so they've got nothing to add? :confused:

Rajina

So much for Satsang on a religious forum; is this too much for people to understand or they agree with it entirely, so they've got nothing to add? :confused:
I understand chitha, aathma, ahankara, manas, buddhi.. Because they all are terms which I use in my daily life.. But I didn't understand your question :rolleyes:

wizanda

Premium Member
But I didn't understand your question :rolleyes:
The question is do you think that is how our inner existence is?

Each is in a level, thus explaining where thought comes from, how we're connected to our ego, self, etc.

It also tries to fix Freudian psychology, and reiterate Antahkarana; which are both explanations of our inner existence, that have flaws within their understanding.....

Trying to make a definitive guide based on all our knowledge. :innocent:

Orbit

I'm a planet
The question is do you think that is how our inner existence is?

Each is in a level, thus explaining where thought comes from, how we're connected to our ego, self, etc.

It also tries to fix Freudian psychology, and reiterate Antahkarana; which are both explanations of our inner existence, that have flaws within their understanding.....

Trying to make a definitive guide based on all our knowledge. :innocent:
The question seems misplaced, like a misdirection of energy. Do we really need another classification system? Does this really benefit us spiritually? These are honest questions, not meant as insults. This may be an unpopular sentiment, but I think we are better served by focusing on how to love one another and make the world a better place. Better to do spirituality than read about it.

wizanda

Premium Member
Do we really need another classification system?
Yes, as the others appear faulty in places, like that of Freudian, and Hindu understanding...Which is why using Id, and Antahkarana within the definitions.
Does this really benefit us spiritually?
Yes, as understanding the different levels of our dynamics, helps us see where we can be confused.
Better to do spirituality than read about it.
This is why this is so simply put, so we don't have to spend ages reading...

When we recognize where ego is from, we can work on it within; when we see where our self ideology comes from, we can then recognize how to become more selfless. :innocent: