• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Other Orthodox forum

Basil

If any of you are interested here is a link to another Orthodox forum, which is almost identical to this one, but with a fairly large group of people.

Basil

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
Sorry Basil, we don't allow links to other forums to be posted, just as they won't allow link to us. Feel free to PM anyone who you think might be interested in your forum though, or put the link in your profile. Thanks. :)

Basil

Maize, you are very on top of things.

Well, I did put a link to this forum on another christianforums site and I see a couple members from there have already introduced themselves.

Thanks.

Rex

Founder
Basil said:
Maize, you are very on top of things.

Well, I did put a link to this forum on another christianforums site and I see a couple members from there have already introduced themselves.

Thanks.
We do it for many reasons Basil, and in the end its better for all users. You know how spammers can be. :(

Joannicius

I hope that we Orthodox can take by truth and love, what can't be taken by force, as the martyrs and Saints before us. Take away falsehood, unrest, anxiety, dualism; leaving the antithesis in their places.......I know, it's an impossible task, but doable:jam: :)

We desire to take the Kingdom by force (known as the battle against passions that bind us to this sphere we live on) and take (conquer) the negatives by love and truth.

Xpycoctomos

Hi, I'm from the "other forum" basil's from ;) Good to see you all here! Great to have another Orthodox Forum!

John

Linus7

I came over from that other forum, too, after seeing Basil's link there.

Since I am getting pretty tired of that other forum, I think I'll spend my time here.