• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

opposition

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
do im s rebel at heart and vibe best with this lhp philosophy

What is the opposer opposition mean to you?

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
For myself in my own life I adhere to antinomianism and I have always, ever since I was a child, opposed all that which stifles my mind and being such as herd mentality, the status quo, mundane existence, normality, fitting in, and the like. I have always taken pride in being "strange", "weird" or "unique". Being called "normal" to me is almost an insult - I Am That I Am. BTW, what is "normal"?

Xeper.
/Adramelek\

Last edited:

Orias

Left Hand Path
I share the same position with Adramalek.

Opposition plays a large role in everything and even the way our thought processes unite with itself and others.

We learn from opposition as much as we oppose opposition.

In a way, opposition is denial as much as it is acceptance purely because it is...opposition.

Xeper

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
Devils advocate. If you always have in depth discussions with relatively like minded people your beliefs evolve, but it becomes kind of a group consciousness. It's equally important to discuss with people of opposing view points. When someone asks you to debate the existence of God, you should be able to say "ok, which side do you want?" Many don't do this though, and I oppose them, even if in agreement, to help them evolve.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
For myself in my own life I adhere to antinomianism and I have always, ever since I was a child, opposed all that which stifles my mind and being such as herd mentality, the status quo, mundane existence, normality, fitting in, and the like. I have always taken pride in being "strange", "weird" or "unique". Being called "normal" to me is almost an insult - I Am That I Am. BTW, what is "normal"?

Xeper.
/Adramelek\

That's a great take on it. I agree. There is no "normal". I've believed that for a long time.

jasonwill2

Living as nature/satan/god intended as an oppositional and adversarial creature that fights for survival like all of life made in satan's image.

Also Satan is the accuser, who accuses weakness so i can grow and so that those creatures who's time to die will die.

It is going with my nature in this way and in many other ways.

Iti oj

Premium Member

Xeper.
/Adramelek\
against law....normal is sad :( i love being called weird or crazy too =D i have to agree though, i see the most things to oppose in these mundane day to day things. its like Edison's quote in my signature

Iti oj

Premium Member
Devils advocate. If you always have in depth discussions with relatively like minded people your beliefs evolve, but it becomes kind of a group consciousness. It's equally important to discuss with people of opposing view points. When someone asks you to debate the existence of God, you should be able to say "ok, which side do you want?" Many don't do this though, and I oppose them, even if in agreement, to help them evolve.
now this is a point i love and reflects in my xeper