• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Oneness (non-Trinitarian) views - Any Oneness believers here?

Being

Being
Hi,

I'm looking for Oneness (non-Trinitarian) believers. Are there any here? Which forum would be most relevant for discussing Oneness theology and views? Denomination or non-denomination does not matter to me. I would like to discuss Christology in particular, especially Pauline, Johannine, and Jesus' own Christology. I used to be better acquainted with Oneness theology (back in the 1990s). I may need to ask some questions about basic Oneness doctrine, to refresh my memory.

If you reply, please quote me, so I will receive an alert.
Thanks,
Being

muhammad_isa

..Which forum would be most relevant for discussing Oneness theology and views?

Unitarians and JW's share interest in this topic .. and Muslims, of course..

..I would like to discuss Christology in particular, especially Pauline, Johannine, and Jesus' own Christology..

What about it? The gospel of John, imo, shouldn't have been included in the Bible cannon .. and modern scholars seriously doubt whether John was 'the apostle John', due to the style and estimated time of writing .. much of Christianity's foundation is based on this 'gnostic style' gospel.

Too much roman-greek influence, imo .. Jesus, peace be with him, was not from Roman or Greek culture .. He was from Jewish culture .. too much airy-fairy superstition

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
Hi,

I'm looking for Oneness (non-Trinitarian) believers. Are there any here? Which forum would be most relevant for discussing Oneness theology and views? Denomination or non-denomination does not matter to me. I would like to discuss Christology in particular, especially Pauline, Johannine, and Jesus' own Christology. I used to be better acquainted with Oneness theology (back in the 1990s). I may need to ask some questions about basic Oneness doctrine, to refresh my memory.

If you reply, please quote me, so I will receive an alert.
Thanks,
Being
I'd think you'd be o.k. to post here.
Welcome. You might want to say musilm views welcome.
I, too am interseted in Oneness. Depending upon your definition of Oneness.

Being

Being
Thanks for the replies. There doesn't appear to be a subforum for the particular type of Protestant Christian theology I was looking for. I may have to find a different site for that. This subforum doesn't seem to be the place for the type of discussion I'm interested in right now.

Peace,
Being