• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Omnism?

littlefire

You can call me Fio
Hello lovely people!

My spiritual searching has drifted inward recently and I've started to realize that my #1 "hill to die on" is that all religions and spiritualities have components of truth, and that I can learn from (and potentially become a better person within) all of them. St. Google is telling me that's called "omnism," but that label hasn't really gotten me anywhere since it doesn't help me understand any better what my faith can look like in practice. Do any of you consider yourselves omnists? If so, what does your faith practice look like? Which religions/spiritualities do you resonate with most strongly/syncretize in your own life?

Thanks all! <3
-littlefire

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
Do any of you consider yourselves omnists?
Yes, I don't like the label tho, thus have created my own 0neness.
If so, what does your faith practice look like?
I'm very liberal, and don't see ritualistic behavior as leading us to our goal; yet the intent from a persons soul, which leads us to Oneness.

Faith to me means to trust, it is a word that has been bastardized by religion, and turned into a religious belief; someone with strong faith to me, is a trustworthy strong character.
Which religions/spiritualities do you resonate with most strongly/syncretize in your own life?
I'm a Zen-Daoist; yet have studied most other religions, and see them like the knights of the round table, each has a different piece of the pie, each sees a different perspective, and by seeing what they were all looking at, we see more of the bigger picture. :innocent: