• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Oh NO! What will Angellous do now?!?!?!?!

Engyo

Prince of Dorkness!
The pigtails are gone: Willie Nelson cuts his hair

Wed May 26, 5:28 pm ET
AUSTIN, Texas – Country music fans have come to expect a little eccentricity from legendary crooner Willie Nelson, but he pulled off a real shocker this time.
He cut his hair.
"Oh Noooooo!," wrote one fan who saw a picture of Nelson's new do on the website of Nashville TV and radio personality Jimmy Carter.
Nelson's waist-deep, reddish pigtails have long been one of the singer-songwriter's signature features. But spokeswoman Elaine Schock said Nelson, who's been hanging loose in Hawaii, got his hair cut in the past couple of weeks. She said the Texas-born performer didn't make a big fuss about the makeover, but she thought he might have grown tired of dealing with long locks.
"There's a lot of maintenance," she said.

Last edited:
A

angellous_evangellous

He has a line in a song:

"I'd cut of my hair just to see what the rednecks would do..."

I like his hair, but I wish he would have kept it long.

Willie-Nelson-haircut3.jpg

A

angellous_evangellous

hahaah

I've seen some old pictures of Willie with short hair, but I've never seen a picture of Trigger without the hole.

[As a matter of fact, I don't think that's Trigger because of the location of the jack]