• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Oh, Most Holy Ineffable One!

Little Joe Gould

Seeking God
[FONT=&quot]Oh, Most Holy Ineffable One![/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Oh, ineffable one! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Can you teach me to dance like those enthroned on lotus petals?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Oh, most content one![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I’m weary and morose and I seek comfort in your wisdom! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Oh, most magnanimous one![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Can you teach me to rise above my pettiness and be seated among the sages? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Oh, most munificent one![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Can you cure my most horrendous of proclivities, my hoarding of green paper?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Oh, most effulgent one![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I seek to bask in your glow as the lizards on the rocks before the noonday sun[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I’m a seeker of truth and have performed a vivisection on my life[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I’ve been lead astray, deep into the numinous forest by the sneaky shepherd[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Only for my soul to sink into its own depths of sorrow, for I am most unworthy[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Oh, Most Righteous One![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I’ve been aberrant in my ways and I’ve heard your admonitions in the sibilant sounds of serpents. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I’m a seeker of pearls and the greatest of which is your most Heavenly Kingdom[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The quintessence of my sins is my belief that I could have lived without your guidance[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]How naïve and absurd! Surely I’ve been lied to by Zarathustra![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]My lips have spilled Your illustrious name in arrogance as a blasphemy upon a blasphemy![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Oh, Most Inexorable One![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Can you teach me to be as sturdy as a mountain in the face of adversity?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Oh, Most Holy Ineffable One![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I cannot play the façade of a henotheist any longer! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I must become an anvil to bear the blows of asceticism before I can become a stylite![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]To you I must sacrifice it all![/FONT]

ruejacobs

simon says to, that's why
[FONT=&quot]Oh, Most Holy Ineffable One![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]-Can you cure my most horrendous of proclivities, my hoarding of green paper?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]....I’m a seeker of truth and have performed a vivisection on my life-[/FONT]

the two most clever lines, imo.

nicely done!

now how do i add frubals for you?

lol