• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Obviously I have way too much free-time!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
"Multitasking is actually impossible. When we think we're multitasking, we're actually context-switching. That is, we're quickly switching back-and-forth between different tasks, rather than doing them at the same time. The book Brain Rules explains how detrimental "multitasking" can be: Research shows your error rate goes up 50 percent and it takes you twice as long to do things."

- The Mind Unleashed

25 Amazing Facts About the Human Brain You Should Probably Memorize

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Love this one -

b89fdfeae56e7034eb32aa196a02b956.jpg

Pinterest

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Try this search - and you can get emails from them ...

Gina Lake Jesus

Here's one -

I didn't ask for or necessarily desire to be a channel for Jesus, and I had no idea my work would take this turn. Life is full of surprises! However, in 2012, a spiritual shift and deepening happened, and I became aware of a profound connection to the Christian lineage that went back many lifetimes for me. That year, in the fall, Mother Mary appeared to me. I saw her and spoke with her. She said she would like me to write a small book for her and that Jesus would also be in contact soon.

FAQs About the Books from Jesus

All the best!