• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Obviously I have way too much free-time!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
For our kindness thread? =

Often, getting people to change their behavior is treated primarily as a marketing problem. If only people really understood how desirable and important it is for them to do the right thing, they would do it more often. In many cases, though, people are already aware of the right thing to do. People know that climbing the stairs helps them to get more exercise, but they simply don’t do it.

A fascinating paper by Guarav Suri and James Gross in the August 2015 issue of the Journal of Experimental Psychology suggests that perhaps changing people’s behavior in many cases is as simple as changing what they pay attention to.

kindness Archives - Fulfillment Daily

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Another busy (and hot!) day ... try these -

Happiness mastery mind

Raise children to be happy

universoulawakening quotes

Happiness set point (raise)

Seeing problems as challenges

Spontaneous happiness

Questions for personal growth - do a thread?? Yet to fully explore ...

Cheers!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
7dd4124ee8e316d915271b5e298027a9.jpg

https://www.pinterest.com.au/pin/757941812265522611/

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
More in my InBox -

An effortless compassion can arise for all beings who have not realized their true nature. So limitless is it that if tears could express it, you would cry without end. Not only compassion, but tremendous skillful means can be born when you realize the nature of mind. Also you are naturally liberated from all suffering and fear, such as the fear of birth, death and the intermediate state. Then if you were to speak of the joy and bliss that arise from this realization, it is said by the buddhas that if you were to gather all the glory, enjoyment, pleasure and happiness of the world and put it all together, it would not approach one tiny fraction of the bliss that you experience upon realizing the nature of mind.

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Busy week-end ... try these? -

Meditation not boring

Mindful.org curious - do a thread?

Transforming problems

Meditation can improve your life?

Benefits of meditation

What else from guide2.htm ...

Could try these searches in your favourite search-engine:

What are the benefits of meditation? (Physical, mental, spiritual)

Which method of meditation should I try?

How does meditation transform your mind (& soul)?

What is my higher self and how do I communicate with it?

What are the signs of a soul awakening?

What exactly is a satori?

What other types of spiritual experience can a person experience?

What steps can I take to reach enlightenment?

Enjoy your day!

:)