• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

OBE: Out of Body Experience

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Purple Thyme said:
Hey this subject was really interesting. I had OBE also but got so scared I returned to my body and was aware of the silver chord theory. Anyone got any new thing to say. would love to hear some more. I am very interested in this subject. I read Monroe's
Out of Body Experiences several times. Hope to hear from somebody on the subject.
Wow. Bob Monroe! He rocks. This is VERY MUCH the school of thought that has deeply influenced me over the years. When I was introduced to Jane Roberts, the invisible dots just sort of lined up for me. When I found that I could duplicate the expereriences (of consciously having OBE's), well... it served to remove all doubts.

Some further thoughts for Michel regarding the "silver thread". I am thinking of how some dogs need to be on a leash at all times, where other dogs can roam at will. Like with my friend's dog Buddy, he never needed the leash and always obeyed, whereas my dog MaXx HAD to be on a leash because he was such a little spitfire. I wonder if there is an odd quasi-connection. I wonder if perhaps some people need a "trail of breadcrumbs" to follow back? Perhaps others don't. Hmmmmmm.