• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

OBE and Reincarnation.

hadeka

Hi all,

Im new in this forum here.

i wanted to ask about something.

As my religion doesnt believe in Reincarnation.
so untill now, i cant 100% believe in the Reincarnation, so i must read alot about this theory to be sure if i have to 100% believe in it or no.

My religion is "Islam" ,,, so im asking you if anyone here know anything related to Islam and Reincarnation ,,if anyone read any article that contradict or support Reincarnation in Islam ,,pls share it with me.
I would like to know opinions here about Reincarnation and its relationship to Islam that can help in understanding Reincarnation more clearly.

Another thing i want to talk about.

Im an Astral Traveller, and before yesterday, i had an experience.... I Astral travelled.... During this experience, i went to a friend and i was watching him, and it was the first time with me to enter his house!!
After finishing this experience, i was talking to that friend and i was describing what his home looks like to prove to him that i was astral travelling.
i felt that during this experience, my spirit was in another body, not a human body, a fly's body...this small insect !!
and when i told that to my friend, he was surprised because there was a fly in his room and was flying with strange way and stop on his nose etc ... .!!! and that what i realy did during the experience.

Everything he and I said, was real !!

I believe that i realy was this insect !!

i just want to ask ... how come my spirit can interact with another body when im still alive??!
and how come for a human spirit interact with an insect body or any other body other than human body ?!!!

I would like to recieve replies for my two topics and i would like to know any web site that deliver free online books about Reincarnation.

Hope you can understand what i mean .

i would like to know if this is a type,,any type of Reincarnation??

Thnx alot
Hadeka.

Ardhanariswar

I'm back!
WOW. can you teach me how to astrally travel? ive always wanted to do that.

im a hindu, and i believe in reincarnation. that spirit that travels, i think can travel separatly, without the chamber of the body. the body will still be alive. the danger is that a demon or someone might possess your body while you are away, and might not have one to comeback to, thus stranded in between. ... (like a ghost?).

because the spirit/soul is separate from the body, after the body dies, the soul lives on, then gets reborn if its still in the bad cycle of samsara, which we all try to break by achieving moksha/nirvana and becoming one with God/great spirit.

i believe in reincarnation because it fits in perfectly with our purpose in life. it doesnt make sense that kids die and go to hell. it just doesnt...

hopes that answers your questions