• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Obama to hold joint fundraiser with Biden

Shaul

Premium Member
That was the headline I saw. I thought to myself how sad it was that Obama needed to fundraise so he could afford his joints. Then I read that article, apparently it was about campaign financing.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Boy are you old.
They smoke blunts nowadays.

Yeah, I'd expect a fundraiser including Obama and Biden to be really really blunt.

Maybe they could invite Bolton for a book signing.
Tom

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Boy are you old.

Yeah, I'd expect a fundraiser including Obama and Biden to be really really blunt.

Tom
And Mary Trump as well.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I thought to myself how sad it was that Obama needed to fundraise so he could afford his joints.
Of course you would think such a cheap thing. The reason it must be going on is so he can fund personal recreational drug use. Nothing of substance, meaning, or purpose, he wants a joint.:facepalm:

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Boy are you old.

Tom

They don't smoke joints anymore? I guess I'm out of date, but I smoked my elbow and a couple of knuckles the other day. Occasionally I'll smoke a knee. I like smoking joints.

Shaul

Premium Member
Of course you would think such a cheap thing. The reason it must be going on is so he can fund personal recreational drug use. Nothing of substance, meaning, or purpose, he wants a joint.:facepalm:
Um, I posted this in the Jokes section.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
His mom died, didn't she?

There's a whole sordid story about his dad having alzheimers, the family fight over the inheritance and more besides. I just read a bit and decided to get out of that swamp before I needed to be completely decontaminated.