• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Obama and Oil and Putin

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
In one week Obama has lost the entire Middle East.

Every alliance or potential ally in the region has been betrayed by, let down, ignored or dismissed by Obama who is a delusional ideologue and pompus fool, the worse "international leader" in 200 years and has damaged America long term. Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Israel, Egypt et all, none of them can trust anything from this dip**** nor should they.

Saudi needs to start arming up right now, they need a nuclear bomb as well. Because of Obama. Today we had a horrific terrorist attack in Turkey by ISIS who did not like any peace rally between the Turks and Kurds who need to unify against ISIS and figure out their differences later. The U.S. no longer has any influence in the M.E., and now non-Arab race in Shia Iran is taking hegemony in the M.E. to subject Arab peoples, oddly ISIS is their only "enemy" along with good Muslims in Arabia (i.e. Saudi). But ISIS is so insane, they may even ally with the Shia Iranians, you watch - do not discount that.

Russia. The economy is in turmoil, worse off than the U.S.. Putin is more than just heavily reliate on the high price of oil. It isn't the only reason he is there in Iraq, Syria, and now threatening Turkey, but he will use whatever checkmate, manifest or dangerous war invoking maneuver to push the price up per barrel by doing something radical in the M.E..

What does this mean to me?

Last week, I made over $100,000 dollars in seven days, all to do with strategic funds, ETFs, gold, advantaging strategic sales of oil stocks during last week's Oil Boom gains due to the weakening dollar and potential turmoil in Syria spilling out into a much wider sphere.

I do not want any of that.

But I will collect my profits. Perhaps I can use my profits to contribute my part in riding this Obamanist pestilence, the power of these cockroaches needs a root canal at all levels of government, pray Trump triumphs.

I believe Putin is going to do it. He will do that move to cause the right chain of events to drive the price of oil way up. So I am holding a pandoras box of oil funds, waiting for it to happen. If and when it does, I will make $500,000 to $1 million dollars. So just saying, think about it. Then my Capitalists, take that money and put it to good use. Get rid of the Obamanists in no small way.