• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

nsanely Racist Chinese Detergent Ad "Cleans" a Black Man

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
That said there is actually a lack of well-qualified Asian actors who are able to meet the demands of Hollywood. Asian acting fits the Asian personality: drab, soul-less, devoid of humor or passion.
I've seen a number of good Japanese actors over the years. Japan may do more with manga and anime as they don't have billions to dump into movies like America does with Hollywood, but it's a long ways from being filled with nothing but "drab, soul-less, and devoid of humor or passion." And let's be honest, that applies to most American actors who are very interchangeable and play very interchangeable roles - or they are like Jason Stathom and basically play the same character and same type of role over-and-over.

0x0005D0

Asian acting fits the Asian personality: drab, soul-less, devoid of humor or passion. Few Asians, even Asian americans can make the bear minimum, let alone reach the caliber of well-known white, black, and Hispanic actors.

This is pretty racist. Imagine if I said that Jewish acting fits the "soul-less" Jewish personality, or if Black acting fits the "drab" Black personality. I would have people calling me a racist in no time flat.

But then again, I'm not surprised that you say this being that you call for cultural genocide of ethnic Han (95% of the population) in Taiwan.