• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Not Offended :)

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
This is in response to another thread , just because I had done enough to hi-jack that thread already . ;) But I do want to say that I was not offended in any way by the thread . Just found it be be very much along the sterio-type ...

About " Indian " names . :) There is a rather famous guy in local history who is known as " Klatsassin ". He was the leader of Canada's last " Indian Uprising " known as the Chilcoten War . He was tried , and hung under the name Klatsassin , and is remembered today as such in history .... something that the Chilcoten People still smile about . Stupid white man . ;) You see , " Klatsassin " is Chilcoten for " I don't know his name ". :biglaugh:

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
I am glad you are not, for I took part in that. I know one was, And I deeply apologize to that person. I still think I was insensitive, so even though you are not offended, please accept my humble token of frubals. :)

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
And I am sorry that I just happened along under your post Jeffrey . I didn't mean it as a personal attack on you , just that following the " game " , I tried to point out that most of my First Nation friends have name like Jeffrey , Bill , Sherley , Anna , and the like .

We are all here to learn , and hopefully that is what this was . A learning experience . :)

BTW I am not First Nation , so I would not be offended . However I do know some who would have been .. and it was no surprise that the thread went the way it did . I'm not the one to deserve frudals . You see , I learnt the hard way , pretty much like everyone . :) But thank you for your gift of frudals .

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
kreeden said:
And I am sorry that I just happened along under your post Jeffrey . I didn't mean it as a personal attack on you , just that following the " game " , I tried to point out that most of my First Nation friends have name like Jeffrey , Bill , Sherley , Anna , and the like .

We are all here to learn , and hopefully that is what this was . A learning experience . :)

BTW I am not First Nation , so I would not be offended . However I do know some who would have been .. and it was no surprise that the thread went the way it did . I'm not the one to deserve frudals . You see , I learnt the hard way , pretty much like everyone . :) But thank you for your gift of frudals .
.....;).....