• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Not for the faint of heart

greatcalgarian

I tried to locate the original source of this report : A report from the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (UNOCHA)
but was unable to find it using google. Can you supply the original link?

Flappycat

greatcalgarian said:
I tried to locate the original source of this report : A report from the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (UNOCHA)
but was unable to find it using google. Can you supply the original link?
I tried. Apparently, the majority of the targets have been professors, teachers, professionals, etc. The death toll is in the hundreds. If it continues at this rate, deaths could number in the thousands. They're apparently intent upon taking the country wholly back to the stone age. Unfortunately, it won't stop until every member of the cult has been either imprisoned or killed. Result? Iraq is probably screwed.

greatcalgarian

Flappycat said:
I tried. Apparently, the majority of the targets have been professors, teachers, professionals, etc. The death toll is in the hundreds. If it continues at this rate, deaths could number in the thousands. They're apparently intent upon taking the country wholly back to the stone age. Unfortunately, it won't stop until every member of the cult has been either imprisoned or killed. Result? Iraq is probably screwed.

I am trying to see whether the blog has hijacked the UN report. I checked other articles in those web, and there was one claiming the Iranian President or the head clergy issued a fakwa against gay, which I am still looking for the source as well.

I fully support gay fighting for their rights, but using Islamic issue to muddy up the whole case, is to me, having agenda not acceptable, and could be another US conspiracy effort in painting the Muslim/Islam black, and stirring up gay community to divert their fight against Christian fundamentalists to Muslim fundamentalists.

Lost Soul

greatcalgarian said:
I am trying to see whether the blog has hijacked the UN report. I checked other articles in those web, and there was one claiming the Iranian President or the head clergy issued a fakwa against gay, which I am still looking for the source as well.

I fully support gay fighting for their rights, but using Islamic issue to muddy up the whole case, is to me, having agenda not acceptable, and could be another US conspiracy effort in painting the Muslim/Islam black, and stirring up gay community to divert their fight against Christian fundamentalists to Muslim fundamentalists.

Christian fundamentalist, Muslim fundamentalist, what's the difference? If someone has a knife to your throat you are not going to ask him his religion.

Flappycat

I just happened to find it at a gay-oriented website. Again, the overwhelming majority of the victims have been professionals, twelve v. hundreds. The larger group, you see, isn't used to hiding under rocks to survive, but that's not the point. The death toll due to these squads WILL escalate into the thousands, and there isn't a thing we can do about it.