• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Nobel Prize for God

questfortruth

If Christian God (it means Holy Trinity) will become scientifically proven with Nobel Prize released,
will all humankind become Christians?

God is Dark Energy. Paradise is Dark Matter. Eternity is a Black Hole.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
If Christian God (it means Holy Trinity) will become scientifically proven with Nobel Prize released,

Big if.

And the Nobel prize is given for special achievements of use to benefit all humanity. Not seen any story where god does that

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

" God is Dark Energy. Paradise is Dark Matter. Eternity is a Black Hole "

Did (Jesus) Yeshua- the Israelite Messiah ever claim all the above, please ?
If he didn't claim them why make such tall claims, please?
Right?

Regards

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Imagine the world, in which any non-Christian is considered stupid, uneducated. Because for proof of Holy Trinity was released Nobel Prize.
@questfortruth said: "Imagine the world, in which any non-Christian is considered stupid, uneducated"

@stvdv says: Well, many Christians already now exude that vibe when they believe and claim "My Way, Jesus Christ, is the Highway, and that's the truth for all others also".

Important Question to @questfortruth:
Do you consider that above claim a "stupid, uneducated" claim, because there is no evidence for that claim NOW???

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
If the god that is proven is the god as described by mainstream Christians, likely not. Many may simply become Christians for fear of eternal punishment. Others would rebel against an oppressive creator being.

ChristineM

Premium Member
If absolutely ALL WORLD will fall in love with God of Love, this is Holy Trinity, there will be no war.

I repeat my question, have you read the old testament?

I don't know about you but i don't fall in love with jealous genocidal maniacs who call on their chosen people to murder, rape, steal and take slaves

questfortruth

I don't know about you but i don't fall in love with jealous genocidal maniacs who call on their chosen people to murder, rape, steal and take slaves
We problem was not with Loving God. The problem was and is with evil people.
The nations, which were punished in Old Testament, were pagans.
They murdered own babies. Same happens during abortion.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
God is termed greatest highest.

In darkness the theme man ego says I'm a thinker and my living depends on light.

So intelligent humans said no man is God.

As swirling moving rotating O G spin of value O was spinning I core heated DD of O. Cooling of alight bodies...any.

Only GOD is GOOD. Gaining highest greatest cooling.

So humans said as inheritance in cooling is ice. It's instant. Instant saving.

So stated the saviour Inheritor body in mass was ice. Transparent. Gods.

No black anything in those terms.

ChristineM

Premium Member
We problem was not with Loving God. The problem was and is with evil people.
The nations, which were punished in Old Testament, were pagans.
They murdered own babies. Same happens during abortion.

So kill all the pagans, how very civilised.
Provide evidence that they murdered their own babies.
So I'll assume that you haven't read the old testament.

Last edited:

danieldemol

Premium Member
If absolutely ALL WORLD will fall in love with God of Love, this is Holy Trinity, there will be no war.
Anglicans believe in the trinity as do Roman Catholics, but that didn't seem to prevent hostility between France Spain and England.

In my opinion.